Girls, When is it okay to ask a girl about her underwear?

Myself, I don't think there is anything wrong with talking about underwear, but I know that a lot of the girls would feel awkward or whatever if asked, so I'd like to know what you think.
When is it okay to ask a girl either the colour of her underwear or which type of underwear she preffers?
I have found a good number of girls who were happy to talk about their underwear but there have been a good number who haven't liked it. I'd like to try my best in the future to not offend.
I'd like to know how you feel too. if you share that information with everyone, keep it a close guarded secret or whatever else in-between. thanks.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to know you have sexual chemistry; meaning you've broken the touch barrier, established attraction, and have a deep enough emotional connection that she'll be able to feel comfortable enough to share that info with you.

What Girls Said 12

• When is it okay? I guess it depends on the girl. Probably the best time is when you're in a moment where you're able to actually see it. If you're talking about chatting, you would probably get some vibes from her that she's willing to share more with you. But tread carefully because a lot of women aren't in to talking like that or telling you anything about their underwear if they don't know you. Best to ask the simple, "What are you wearing?"-question. If she doesn't mention her underwear, leave it alone.

• Not trying to be rude but instead of asking women this is a better question for a man. A guy who gets a lot of girls would give you a better answer because a lot of girls are saying stuff like "never ask" or "only if you know her really well" but guys know when the right time is and who would respond well to them (well sometimes lol)

• If it's my friend, chances are I'm never really going to want to talk about it.

• Assuming you don't know her, I think asking the colour or type she prefers is ok. Asking what she's wearing at the moment, that's a bit creepy.

• Don't ask strangers intimidate questions but if you are close with the person or it comes up in conversation have fun

• After a week or two of talking to her.

• If you're comfortable, just say something not too explicit about yours and see how she responds. I'd wait tI'll you are pretty good friends or if she's your girlfriend.

• Never? Filler

• Are you kidding me! Mann! -facepalm's herself-

• Depends on the question lol

• Feel free to ask me but prepare to wake up on the ground because my fist would be the last thing you see

• Never!
    Filler