What does your fave flower says about you (QUIZ)?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/apentak720/what-does-your-favorite-flower-say-about-you-1b817#.jt37YNOkX

You got: Hopeful
You believe in love and happy endings, and you are generally a lucky person. You tend to romanticize the past and are often prone to nostalgia. You also prefer to live life without regrets.
What does your fave flower says about you (QUIZ)?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two.. So here ya go

You got: Caring
    You have a heart of gold! You love surprising people and making their day better. You’re also a superb listener and a caring person. You also have a great sense of style that others admire.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-31596-1439001332-1.jpg

You got: Down-To-Earth
    At times you can be reserved, but you’re always genuine. You’re practical, which leads to people seeking you out for advice and guidance. You appreciate the simple things and are well-respected among your peers.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10489-1439000855-2.jpg

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• You got: Traditional and Romantic

You strive for perfection in everything you do and you try to bring out the best in others. Some may call you old-fashioned, but you just know perfection when you see it.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28820-1439000756-1.jpg

0|0
    0|0

You strive for perfection in everything you do and you try to bring out the best in others. Some may call you old-fashioned, but you just know perfection when you see it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• awesome =]

ok i couldn't find my favourite lol so i just picked lily of the valley.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-9035-1439001556-3.jpg

You got: Humble

Without even trying, you’re a happy person and you are fiercely protective over the people you love. You care deeply about what happens to people and you often put their interest above your own.

well that's sweet hehe.

PS: my faves are frangipani
    img03.deviantart.net/.../...i__by_firey_sunset.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/BDKqdYw.jpg

Traditional and Romantic

Ahaha, old fashioned 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Kind

You’re kind and caring! You love helping and caring for others and you have a paternal side. You take pride in your achievements and are well-respected by your peers. You also have a great sense of style.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-998-1439001168-8.jpg

0|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28820-1439000756-1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • here's my results I got for my favorite flower
    This Is What Your Favorite Flower Says About You

You got: Down-To-Earth

At times you can be reserved, but you’re always genuine. You’re practical, which leads to people seeking you out for advice and guidance. You appreciate the simple things and are well-respected among your peers.

0|0
    0|0