How much can I get away with and still go to heaven?

Most Helpful Girl

• Testing your limits? That doesn't sound good...

In my opinion just live life & at the end everything will straighten out & make sense. What's the point in wondering "what if?" If you don't know until your dead. I'm not about to question that my whole life.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not for me, or any other Christian, to answer such a question. To do so would be a sin. For only God knows mens true hearts, only God can know who is a true sinner and who shall be saved.

However i can offer you some advice.
    "if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commandments that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul you shall find Him. ( This isn't the exact scripture, but i couldnt find the passage nor m Bible online so i did my best from memory)

There are two paths in life, one is easy to follow and has a large gate; many will choose this path. The second path is rough, hard to follow, and has a small gate; only a few will follow this path.
    As you know, the small path is the one that leads to eternal life.

Here is some more advice,
    Duet 30:11
    "This command I am giving you today is not too difficult for you to understand, and it is not beyond your reach.
    Duet 30:12
    It is not kept in heaven, so distant that you must ask, 'Who will go up to heaven and bring it down so we can hear it and obey?'
    Duet 30:13
    It is not kept beyond the sea, so far away that you must ask, 'Who will cross the sea to bring it to us so we can hear it and obey?'
    Duet 30:14
    No, the message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart so that you can obey it.
    Duet 30:15
    "Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, between prosperity and disaster.
    Duet 30:16
    For I command you this day to love the LORD your God and to keep his commands, decrees, and regulations by walking in his ways. If you do this, you will live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you and the land you are about to enter and occupy.
    ...
    This is probably one of my favorite passages, however i still couldnt find my Bible online so the scripture is written a little different in mine.
    ...
    You must also remember that no one is without sin. But that is not to say that is an excuse for sinning.

I hope i have been of some service to you. If you enjoyed my spiel and have more Q's just ask.

Finally:
    Remember to pray for Dwekh Nawsha

What Girls Said 1

• I say all the sins u did when u were under 12 because ur parents cover your sins till u turn 12 but that's all I really know but God only knows the answer to that question

What Guys Said 8

• As an honest answer, nothing because heaven doesn't exist. As an attempted answer, I think it all depends on your intentions for your actions, like whether you stole something out of desperation or simple greed, or like whether you helped people for their future or for feeling like a better person. Or like seeing morality as what you can get away with or as something that lives inside you.

• you can't prove or disprove the existence of god. this is belief, deal with it.

• I have dealt with it. I personally believe that things that cannot be proven nor disproven do not exist.

• Depends on your beliefs

• old testament, you did one thing bad and straight to hell. now they always preach that you can do pretty much anything and still go to heaven as long as you repent

• Don't to do bad to others, i saw first hand how god has your back. They will pay there debt big or small. Believe me. Life a fun but smart life young man.

• Everything, murder , rape , mass destruction, pissing on statue of God, everything, because, Jesus died for all your sins. So you are completely covered.

• how do u piss on a statue of god? lol i dont think there's even a statue of god... what would god even look like...

• lool good question... but I don't know fam... im asking myself that , yh fam

• If you are Christian then anything is fine as long as you regret it afterwards.

• not christian, i just use heaven cuz thats what most people know it as... most religions have a similar concept just called something else like where you would go if ur "good"

• Anything but murder, cheating, causing pain for fun, betrayal, etc.