Which of these girls is the most attractive?

(The girl on the right)

Doing this for my psychology class on what society generally consider beautiful and the golden ratio so it'd be helpful if you guys commented why or if you just answered on the poll :).

• The brunette
  • The blonde

Most Helpful Guy

• The confounds, oh god the confounds. You want to have your independent variables to match almost exactly to one from the other with very few variances. The addition of the older relative in the picture in relation to the other person to her right may tweak the perception of beauty in terms of beauty between the ages. When judging that to the younger more vibrant person in the first picture may alter the perception of her.
    Also the quality of pictures may also have an effect on the perception of both test materials. Also the cropping as well. There is no uniformity in any of this. Good lord the confounds. Who taught you how to science?

Most Helpful Girl

• The one who didn't ask this question XD

What Guys Said 6

• Blond. Partially because the glare on the first image does her no favours. But also because while I have no problems with a lass getting dressed up not and then, generally my gut reaction is against makeup, especially in heavier aplication (and the glare makes it look like she's wearing a pretty solid base coat even if she isnt).

And I usually go for brunettes. :p

• Oh no, not that golden ratio BS. The obsession over the golden ratio and beauty is just because of Benford's Law, confirmation bias and the fact that it's represented by a shape that's not quite a square but not too long to be noticeable. And it's got that one geometric thing with the golden spiral that seems like mathematical beauty but actually just an application of how it's defined. End rant.

• The 2nd on the left.. 👌

• I'm pretty sure that's an older relative of her but this has been an interesting turn of events

• I'm going with the brunette, but not because she is brunette...

• dont care dont know

• id personally none but for which is more attractive id have to say the blonde. I personally prefer brunettes if thats what u are at

What Girls Said 0