I read a rumor about Frozen 2; who agrees with me?

I read that the LGBT community really wants Elsa to be a lesbian in the second movie. I'm not really a homophobe, I stand somewhere in the middle: I'm kind of don't ask, don't tell. I personally think it's wrong, but I respect peoples decision/orientation. However, I don't think Disney should make Elsa a lesbian, because it will ruin the character for me and definitely some others. I'm not against Disney making a lesbian princess... Just don't make Elsa lesbian! I think that if the LGBT community wants a lesbian princess, a different story with a different princess should be made. Who agrees with me?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really stupid. She doesn't have to be straight lesbian or bi. She could just focus on being single ruling a kingdom.

Or better yet lets not try to micromanage our movies meant for children like damn Nazi Germany did and just let them do what they want without having to make a stupid societal message to the world...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Not going to happen, too many christians, and other religous people watch Disney movies too. If they do people will boycott it

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope the set burns in a massive fire

0|0
    0|0
  • They've painted Elsa as a straight girl, anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would it change anything?

0|0
    0|0
  • that'll never happen and it has nothing to do with ruining the character. disney wants to stay away from controversy cuz they'll less money from the film and merchandise if the religious nuts protest it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I just seriously fucking hate frozen so I don't care what they do 👍🏻😐

1|1
    0|0
  • Disney is going to want to stay away from controversy from religious nuts plus they have already depicted Elsa as straight so if they do decide to have a lesbian princess its going to have to be a whole other story

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wanna see Elsa as a lesbian... Or straight... Or bi. I just can't see her as a sexual being.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hoping there won't be a Frozen 2...

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, but the film has already been announced.

• I doubt they have the guts to do such a thing.

0|0
    0|0