Have you ever forgotten how to write after using only the computer for a few months?

I mostly use my laptop for school, and sometimes, after a month or two of not using paper, my writing looks like shit. So I need a few minutes to start writing normally again. It's especially awkward during an exam. A few people who follow the same study programme as me have said the same thing. Has this ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes , my handwriting is even worse by now
    not only few months , it was several years for me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It used to when I was in grade school. My handwriting is pretty set about now.

What Guys Said 4

• Hahaha. I don't think I can forget how to write by hand. Learned it, will always know how to do it.

• No but I am older so I probably wrote things down so long it is permanently burned into my memory. You're younger and probably have spent more time typing than writing.

• Yes I do! I was shocked few weeks ago during some exams, that i couldn't write well!

• I forget my mother tongue, the more I speak English on here... Kind of strange...

• Same here. I speak 2 languages fluently, aside from English and often forget words, which I then have to sub with English words lol

What Girls Said 0