What's a good video editor I can download for free?

for windows does any one know i just want to cut my videos and paste them together or something? i dunno.
I would do it on youtube but youtube takes all day to upload then edit then reupload or what ever its so annoying.
so any ideas on which to use?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what you are trying to do

Adobe premiere is ok
    But even windows movie maker is good enough for stitching clips together

What Guys Said 3

• For what you are doing your best bet is probably Windows Movie Maker.

I use a higher level program that cost a fair amount of money, so I do not have experience with the free ones. But I looked on www.techradar.com/.../best-free-video-editing-software-9-top-programs-you-should-download-1136264 and their top pick is the Windows Movie Maker. That comes free as a part of Windows Essentials, which is a free download from Microsoft at windows.microsoft.com/.../download-windows-essentials

That should do everything you are looking for.

• yeah i think it will to i just opened it. but i wonder if i can flip my videos because their all upside down somehow i dont know how that happens...

• no yeah i know thatswhat im in the process of doing because it might be funny but its not that funny and its repeated stuff so yeah ill be taking out a lot of it so i can make it close to around 5 minutes at most maybe a little longer.

• Much better :-)

• I always use Movie Maker just like others have mentioned. Once you learn it, it's really powerful.

• yeah its pretty usefull i just figured it out well finished my video with it so not bad.

• Adobe premiere pro CC...

tor**** link
    kat.cr/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-2014-t9324760.html

What Girls Said 0