What is the longest movie you ever watched?

Longest movie I ever watched was 'Titanic', almost 4.0 hours... When i searched the longest movie on google it said 'Cure for Insomnia' is of 82 hours! 3 Days! What was the longest movie you ever watched?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Titanic was my longest too, I was a bit traumatized because people say my boyfriend resembles Leonardo DiCaprio in the 90's and the more I watched the more I saw the resemblance and then HE DIED. I was thoroughly disturbed for at least 48 hours after.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Titanic is 3 hours and 14 minutes long according to google. The longest movie I watched was one of the Lord of the Rings movies (extended edition) which was 251 minutes. It was Return of the King. However, I watched all the Lord of the Rings movies in order before without stopping which took up my entire day. I don't know how many minutes that is... But it is a lot. Each movie I believe is over 200 minutes.

What Girls Said 5

• That would have a to be Titanic for me as well.

• mad mad mad mad world

• I feel like there's some movie that's like 3.5 hours long but I can't think of it. I would say Titanic but I only watched the beginning and the end because I got really bored towards the middle.

• I watched the godfather but not in one sitting. The longest consecutive for me is probably titanic.

• Sivaji The Boss - Tamil movie, 3-4 hours
    but it's funny and I love it ;p

What Guys Said 4