Girls, how little clothing would a male friend have to see you in before you were embarrassed?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean...@trumpetplayerforlife makes a good point - changing for band is one thing... you gotta do what you gotta do. I was in band in high school - would change all 100 of us in one room sometimes. It was whatever.

But in most cases... one part would have to be missing - top or bottom. Not gonna lie... I look pretty good so it's not like "embarrassed" would be the word. I have no issue wearing bikinis in public but if part of said bikini went missing... then I'd be embarrassed.

• When you talk about changing for band, you're not actually makes are you? And surely it feels more free when they're 'out'?

• I guess so

• Maybe I need to join band

What Girls Said 19

• I'm pretty reserved when it comes to clothing. Anything less than a t-shirt and shorts would make me really.. aware? Maybe not super embarrassed, but a little self-conscious. Even some shorts would make me feel a little embarrassed to. I have larger breasts, so tank tops kind of make me feel uncomfortable around guys too. Not so much my boyfriend because he's already seen it all lol

• A crop top and high waisted shorts with a lace back

Honestly have to wear a tank top with it and even then I amuncomfortable

• Topless or naked would embarrass me. Underwear isn't great, but it's ok since it looks similar to one of my bikinis.

• Surprising how much difference a few inches of skin makes haha

• It's intimate to me. I don't mind my partner seeing all of me, if I had one.

• I mean apart from the nipples and 'soft bits', it's all just skin, but it makes such a difference...

• I'd be embarrassed if a male friend saw me with no shirt and no pants on. I'd feel weird if he was peeping the goods, friends don't get to look!

• I'm comfortable with nudity so it wouldn't embarrass me. If anything, it'd annoy me depending on the context and how he reacts.

• It's a close friend, he doesn't really seem surprised and he sees everything except your 'lips'.

• Oh. Been there, done that.

• not embarrassing?

• This is really embarrassing for me its shorts or spaghetti strap tank tops. I don't know why I just get way shy when any real skin is showing.

• So chest or anything below the waist is embarrassing as f*ck?

• Yeah but that's just me. I'm really shy with the skin I show

• Ah fair enough, I don't like to show my hips for some reason, I guess cuz if they're out so is everything else

• Depends on the friend.

• I wouldn't be embarrassed unless he saw me topless or naked.

• How come? He's got nipples too ;)

• Oh, I was assuming an alien friend with no nipples.

• Nah, you were mistaken xD

• He'd have to see lips or nips

• And even then idgaf tbh unless he got a boner and made it weirc

• You wanna hear me say I would get shy and redfaced and try to cover my naughty bits while he just stares with a big smile on his face. Babe there is not a fetish i haven't heard of and you aren't fooling me one bit

• You're correct there. I just don't masturbate.

• My exposed ankles

• I'd probably have to be nude to feel any embarrassment. I don't feel awkward easily

• Not even topless? Full on, nipples-to-air topless? That wouldn't embarrass you?

• Not everyone views things my way, even though I don't veiw it sexually most do

• I guess so... still, nipples are okay but not... 'soft bits'?

• For MW if they saw me naked I'm in band so I strip in front of guys all the time

• bikini or swimsuit for me

• Alright, if you had to be topless or bottomless in front of a guy, which would it be?

• hmmm yeah... you're missing the point here. i still would feel embaressed. but what i mean is: it's normal for us to choose the topless option because we have them

• I guess boobs are more embarrassing than bottom and... the other thing lol

• I'd only get embarrassed if I was wearing no clothing

• underware

Can you please answer my most recent question

• What, bra and pants or just pants?

• bra and panties

• I would get embarrassed if he saw me topless or naked.

• Maybe from small bikini to burlesque pasties (only 3)

• How d'you mean, only 3?

• Thong and bra

• Since I am usually covered up when I go outside, seeing my cleavage would be embarrassing for me. Or even belly/belly button.

• I know a few people who don't like people seeing their belly :) or any of their abdomen really...

• Well, that was fairly clear xD

• Haha!