What's the most harshest thing you've said to someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most recently, some girl on this website was bringing up my looks during an argument when it was unnecessary. I mean, it's not like I see myself as ugly or anything but it was just ignorant of her so I thought I'd give her a taste of her own medicine. I can't remember what I said exactly but I remember comparing her to a cockroach that eats out of dog bowls at one point lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• I will staple your nuts to a stack of paper

What Guys Said 12

• Ufff I don't remember, but I've said really harsh things.
    I'm a good guy, I avoid conflict and I usually stay quiet when someone tries to make fun of me or hurt me verbally, cause I know what I'll say will be pretty hurtful, but if you keep going I'm gonna tell you everything, and I don't care if you cry xD
    If you wanna play the game you gotta deal with the consequences, and if I decide to play, I'm playing to win.

• That what annoys me most about people. They will start with you, continue it on even when you don't say something back. Then once you've had enough and retaliate back with something better, they go into victim mode.

Well why was it ok for you to continuously poke at someone in the first place and now you're bitter because you lost at something that YOU started lol

• @GirlsLie exactly, I hate that attitude. And it's worse when people around you that have been listening to everything call you the bad guy too hahaha

• Jeez this is me to a T. I also try to avoid it unless I see someone else being bullied. Then I just care.

• "This might hurt, but as your boy I don't want to see you turn into a dead beat cause at this rate you will become one."

• Not me;she said. She said someone is more sexy, cool, handsome, charming, appealing, clever, wise, sophisticated than me; and i showed her the way to go away...
    Edit; I don't believe I am that bad lol... She was trying to something just it didn't work out...

• 'fuck yourself with double self penetration''

• i think telling someone i hate them out angry

• I know what it was. But it's really harsh. But there's a backstory behind it, so I'm going to leave it for now. :(

• "We can't be friends anymore because there is no point."

• Hey can you do me a favor?
    Go fuck yourself, *closes phone*

• "Your face looks like my butt."

• My current girlfriend asked if i thought she had a loose pussy, i said yes. Apparently telling the truth wasn't the right answer ha

• You look like a tomato.

• Fuck off you dumb ass cock sucking cum guzzling ass liking two face cunt bitch

What Girls Said 12

• I just call people stupid, ignorant or jerk offs normally lol.

I play online video games a lot and the guys on there will talk shit to me because i'm a girl and say rude things to me about being a female.

So i'll call them little bitches, man babies who should consider getting testosterone therapy because they obviously don't have enough. Tell them they can't handle a girl being better than them because they've never been near a real girl in the first place and to move out of mommies basement already.

I never start any of it and I will let it go on for a little while before I say something but I get tired of it and once you get the best of them, they get embarrassed and leave you alone.

• A racial slur :/ . not my proudest moment...

• I told a clinically depressed guy that he deserved to suffer because he was a bad person which is TRUE but I guess I should not have said it.

• I can't really remember, I've said many harsh stuffs before. I can be real mean when I'm mad. I don't like to argue with people, but when I do, I make sure I win it.

• My default go to when I need a quick one is "I can see why your mum wishes she aborted you."

Honestly, I only get venomous when someone else is bulled. I can't stand that shit. I will make you cry and your tears will sustain me!

• I really don't know because I have found out when I am mad it is best to go into a room where I can calm down by myself because when I am mad I say truly awful things that I really don't mean. So when I am mad I will leave to cool off before I say something I know I will regret.

• I suck at being harsh

• I said he look like a pedo

• Harsh isn't ever style.

Me exploding with anger = me dead silent

• I'd rather spend the rest of my life with a horse coz their faithful (said to my ex)

• "I dont want to be friends anymore "

• In High School, my sister won an award in math. She kept rubbing it my face, and she kept telling me how stupid I was because I couldn't win an award. I finally got fed up with it. I told her that she won an award in basic math, and that was nothing to be proud of. I still feel bad for that to this day. I just hate being provoked like that. I did nothing to her, and she just started rubbing it my face. I have learning disability, so I hate being called stupid.