Guys : Would you break up with your girlfriend if she got your name tattooed on her body?

Most Helpful Guy

• No... but I'd shake my head like "why"...
    If we happen to break up.. You got that silly reminder on your body for the rest of your life, what a waste

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• having my name tattooed on her body doesn't mean anything.. the reason is why he broke up with you? what did you do? you didn't give enough info for us to be able to help.. but if you have his name tattooed this means you guys been together for quite long time so I'm sure there is a reason...

• I might not break up with her, but I would definitely think it was weird if we hadn't been dating that long. I'd understand if we had been dating for years and planned to get married, but other than that I'd find it kind of weird and unless we had been dating for quite a while I'd feel like she was too attached or perhaps that it was a bit creepy.

• That'd be a little freaky for me. I like girls I'm with to show a semblance of good judgement and tattooing my name on her body is not demonstrating that. At the very least you'd get a "wtf are you really that stupid?"

• Doesn't it show love and loyality?

• No, showing love and loyalty is not something that can be inked under some skin. It shows. lack of judgement and a misunderstanding of what love and loyalty is, that doesn't come with a trip to a tattoo shop.

• No, i wouldn't break up with her cause that would mean a lot to me

My love is pure and genuine for any girl

• I'd think it was silly as the relationship might not last as long as the tattoo!

• I wouldn't break up with her but I'd feel a little pressured to make the tattoo worthwhile and I wouldn't do the same if that was what she was expecting

• Nope, but it also won't stop me from breaking up with her for other reasons.

• Break up? NO, i think there should be bigger reasons to break up with someone but would not like a tattoo in the first place. i am not fan of tattoos

• I wouldn't care if she was the girl from my dreams but other than that I'd get freaked out

• Yes. I hate tattoos to start.

• Hahahah id find it odd if we never spoke about it lol

• No, even though it's pretty silly I'd find the sentiment cute

• No, I wouldn't dump her for that. But I would feel bad for her if we ever did have to separate.

• that would make no sense, that would make me blush and feel all important...

• defiantly not, but that's a very vague question.

• Yes that is a well known kiss of death to get someone's name tattooed on you

• That's not necessarily a reason for me to break up with her

• Bit of a silly thing to do but why is that reason to break up?

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend says he wouldn't break up with me but he'd make me remove it :P

• If a guy did this to me I would wonder if I chose a clingy guy especially if we have not been together that long. Anything less than 2 years to me is not that long. When it comes to love I am more casual about it and love needs to shown through actions not permanent ink on skin.