Does anybody else have a fear of toilets?

It's only certain toilets that scare me. The kind of toilets that scare me are outhouse toilets and port-a-potty toilets. I have had this fear of those toilets since I was a little girl. It all started when I was at a park and had to use the bathroom. Since it was a park all that was available were outhouse bathrooms. When I went to use the outhouse toilet there were little brownish worms wiggling around in the outhouse toilet water. It freaked me out so bad that I peed on the floor and took off running out of there. Dark colored toilets scare me too. A friend used to have a black toilet and it was too freaky, like one giant black hole and I had to pee in the sink instead because that toilet scared me too badly. Port-a-potty toilets scare me because it's like a huge hole full of poop and pee and I'm scared that I'm going to fall in if I use them. I would rather pee and poop outside than use an outhouse or port-a-potty toilet or hold it until I can get to a normal toilet. Does anybody else have this fear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I exhibit that same fear.
    I often feel that when I flush it... I will get pulled in by some special force leading me off into another dimension.

What Guys Said 4

• not fear actually but portable toilets r shitty... literally... they smell really gross yuck

but black toilets? nah never made me feel scared... i'd rather use a black and clean one than a white toilet filled wid turds ;p

as for myself i really hate those squat toilets... can't believe how people r comfortable takin a shit on 'em... wot if u lose yer balance during squattin, and fall into yer own shit? o_O

oh god!

• Only when someone has left a big floating turd and not flushed properly... AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH =-O

• Um please don't pee in the sink or on the floor the potty will not swallow you.

• Kind of. I absolutely HATE public toilets and avoid them like the plague.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't call it a fear but I do find public toilets fucking disgusting and tend to avoid them. Gross!

• I can't stand dirty toilets with pubes everywhere and shit stuck in the hole.

• Yeah! I HATE toilets! But I also hate going in a hole in the ground. xD