What's your irrational fear?

Self explanatory- my irrational fears are escalators and bed bugs, what's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• The most irrational fear I have is from the movie "The Ring." When I was younger (about 7) my parents were watching the movie in my house, and I happened to walk in the room and start watching it, seeing all the scary parts. Childhood trauma at its finest.

Every other scary movie I've been able to laugh off and make jokes out of. I don't get scared by them. I'll play games like guessing who is going to die next and stuff or get possessed or I'll guess where the jump scare is going to happen. I've been too freaked out by The Ring to watch it since when I was 7.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know those "suits" people can be in? Like Mickey and Minnie at disneyland, walking around giving children hugs. They're often at malls (or the like) where it's a person in a teddy, wolf, lion etc etc suit.. They care me shitless, honestly I hate them so much! The same with giant, mechanic moving, animal dolls, but only the ones that talk or play music, it's so freaky..
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/cjk1d2-i.jpg
    I mean look at them, that shit is not natural..

What Guys Said 13

• lost of my penis, it takes me forever to trim.

• Attractive girls, Large crowds, Big moths, Big spiders, Bumping into friends I haven't seen in a while, Heights when I'm on a dodgy bridge/ledge or whatever... can't think of others right now.

• I fear my friends.
    ... T-That's weird, isn't it? I-It's not like they actually hate everything about me or anything... Hehheh...

• Big beetles and spiders. The funny thing is that I actually like them, I think they're cute, but they shall not come near me or I FLIP!

• That no girl will like me.

• I don't like Escalators and fleas, spiders

• Its weird but i have a fear of outer space. I picture myself floating next to planets and stars and it freak s me out

• Sea Lampreys

• clowns- they freak me out

• Airplanes actually. You put your life in the hands of a person... in the air... over the deep sea...

• nothing really... i take the world as it comes.

• Moths, although I did discover there is a species where the males drink human blood like mosquitoes.

• That my fiancee won't enjoy sex because I'm small.

What Girls Said 16

• Did you have a bed bug problem? They're something most people hate, that's for sure. But then there are these lovely things that can put your mind at ease.:
    www.walmart.ca/.../6000187336787
    Just zip up your mattress and that's that.

My irrational fear is probably bats. They are supposed to be such helpful creatures for human, eating all the pests that we hate. But I freeze and nearly pee my pants when I see one hanging on the side of the building, just sleeping. They're so gross. I guess I have this fear they'll open their eyes, not get their bearing straight, and fly and bump in to me without seeing me and bite me giving me rabies.

• Outhouses - I have an irrational fear of something coming up and biting me so ant time I'm forced to use one, gross as it is, I have to look down the hole first and then squat in such a way that I can see the space between the seat and me. Typically if I'm camping or something, I'll choose to just dig a hole and do my business behind a tree rather than use the outhouse if there's one.

I'm also crazy afraid of stuff flying into my eye (s). Like stones or sparks from a campfire or glass... like, anything.

• Super villains have no fears. Or at least, no public ones. Don't want them to be exploited by any passing superhero.

• Moths and and clay animation with big wide eyes. Actually, ANYTHING with eyes like this.

www.google.com/search

• Leeches, definitely. Even just pictures almost give me panic attacks.

• The dark :( still at 27 years old... afraid of the dang dark... like a little kid...

• The dark has always been a mysterious, scary place, all through out human history. You have nothing to be ashamed of, it's a common fear

• Your fear isn't irrational. I wouldn't watch the video if you get queasy about death. www.buzzfeed.com/.../mom-seen-on-security-footage-saving-her-son-before-being-kil

• Pregnancy and centipedes.

• Bed Bugs yeah i thought i was the only one lol

• natural disasters and car/train/plane/boat crashes

• any bug that flies yes even lady bugs and butterflies.. i usually run and scream like a little girl.

• Spiders crawling into my ears and laying eggs Xo OH the HORROR!!!

• The sea.. Heights.. Spiders..

• the dark :o

• being in an enclosed space with insects

• Ahaha, I have an irrational fear of fireworks because I think they're going to fall through my chimney and make my house explode, lol :P Also I'm scared of contact lenses because I'm worried that I won't be able to take them out ever again (that I might be too scared & poke my eye out or something) lol :) I really want to switch my glasses for contact lenses but can't due to this ridiculously irrational fear