How can I be confident for the first day of school tomorrow?

I'm going to a new school tomorrow and I want to be confident and not act all shy. What can I do? D:

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If you want to be confident, just be yourself and don't think about it so much which in turn makes one nervous :)
    2. Don't try to prove yourself on any grounds to anyone including yourself
    3. Be social and open minded :)

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• it's exciting!!!
    Good luck friend!!
    Smile and take it easy!!
    You'll be fine, don't worry <3

What Guys Said 3

• Sit back, keep quiet, speak when spoken to and observe from a distance. You don't want to try to fit in to quickly, focus on learning for a while then worry about confidence. Trust me! you are the only person that matters, let people want to be YOUR friend and just focus on being you and learning. If you are the biggest loner at school and have no confidence, but do really well in school. The 4 -8 more years sacrificed will become a lifetime of happiness and success.

• I feel sorry for you.
    i.memeful.com/media/post/lMzzomM_700wa_0.gif
    School in August?

• Be excitied. New people, new teachers, new everything! First day is No work too! have fun!

What Girls Said 1

• Just breath lol i have really bad anxiety but just fake it and be calm it will be okay 😋