If you felt uncomfortable in a place, would you leave?

If you felt uncomfortable in a place, whether it be someone's home, a party, someone's car or wherever, would you stay or leave?

I ask this because a friend of mine ( sort of a romantic interest) has a very rude Sister who seems to dislike me. Mind you, I've never done anything to her personally and when I saw her for the first time I did say hi and she didn't say a word. When he finally introduced me to her, she rolled her eyes at me and I was taken back and felt very out of place and uncomfortable. To make matters worse, I wasn't feeling so well. The guy couldn't understand why I felt so out of place and thought I was being rude because I was being so quiet around his sister. In my head, I'm thinking of ways to leave this uncomfortable feeling, so I told him that I need to step out for a few so that I could catch my breath. He was about to leave anyway and as I went back he was leaving and I went to the door, said my good-bye and left. On my way home, the guy was a bit harsh and told me that I should've stayed, but I told him how uncomfortable I felt and how his sister doesn't seem to like me very much. After that incident, I didn't really like the guy much afterwards and stopped talking to him for a few days.

Would you stay if you were me or would you go? Explain.

• No, I would stay regardless of how it made me feel
  • Yes, I would feel too uncomfortable to stay

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no reason to stay where you're uncomfortable, when u can go elsewhere.

I would have done the same thing!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go, too because I have low tolerance for bullshit. My cousins love to call me out for not being like them (silly isn't it) and I used to get so worked up that I would shout at them but now I just walk away. It's better than to let someone make me feel like shit.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, i would of left cause i can talk to people for just a minute and i can tell you
    whether i would like them or not. We live in world so full of haters, judgmental
    people that's why i stay to myself I'm afraid to make friends because people can
    be nice to you one time and the next time they can be very rude but we live in world
    that people are so unpredictable and you just never know how to take to people
    I've meet girls one time they have a boyfriend and next time the guy left them it's like
    WTF people have issues but i have relatives who made me feel uncomfortable and I never stayed long when i visited them.

• Wow... same here. Like when I was a child I had no choice but to visit my aunt. Just the thought of going to her home made me cringe. It's crazy how the world works. Sometimes I hate to feel like most people are either against me or have no real care for my well being.

• Yeah. i agree with you so sad what world we live in
      it makes you wonder what makes them click seriously.

• I think most people would leave and so would I.

What Girls Said 2

• I would not hesitate leaving and that's what I teach my children too. You should always payattention to the voice in your head.

• Depends where it is and whos around