What makes a girl sexy or gorgeous (beautiful)?

Let me know what you guys think 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever mentioned non-physical features was clearly either a dishonest male hiding behind socially acceptable adjective soup and feeling guilt or shame by judgmental females, or girls.

What makes a girl "gorgeous" are her physical features, period. Basically, anything that shows that she is: (a) healthy, and (b) has excellent genes worth reproducing with. So, that could be the quality of her skin, her weight, her face, her breasts, the curves on her body, her movements and range of motion (muscular and skeletal), her voice, etc.

Now, as far as what makes her "sexy," that's based on her perceived ability to attract a quality male mate.

The Discovery Channel had a great documentary on how poisonous female snakes select their male mate. Both the male and female snake can kill each other with just one bite, so it's a case of "rejection" actually hurting - a lot. If the male snake is too forward, the female will bite him and kill him. If the male snake is not forward enough, the female snake will move on. The female snake essentially wants to see a male snake display the kind of temperament that her offspring will also have, WHICH WILL LEAD TO MALE OFFSPRING BEING ABLE TO ALSO SUCCESSFULLY MATE AND REPRODUCE (that's the key).

Similarly, men are unconsciously aware of the techniques the human female uses to: (a) attract a quality male mate, (b) lure a male mate into investing into the female, and (c) secure a long-term supply of resources from the male mate in order to support herself and the children.

Notice which one is the most important: (a)

Without "website views," it doesn't matter how great your product or service is, if people don't know you exist, then you have no "Sales." Similarly, the most critical factor in reproductive success for a female is her ability to "get noticed" by quality males AND "attract" such males.

So, a human female that displays "body language," and "facial expressions," and "voice quality," and understands how to verbally and physically "flirt" (i. e., communicate sexual interest and availability to the male in a "public" space where other humans are present), which has the tendency to attract quality male partners is something that is in-and-of-itself attractive to other male partners, because it indicates that mating with such a female will translate to FEMALE OFFSPRING having higher reproductive success.

Most Helpful Girl

• beside what inside counts, i believe in natural beauty which means zero make up

What Guys Said 27

• I like a good smile that is used often. Trim body and I love girls who can tan. Deep tans and tan lines are my kryptonite.

Nice legs, nice boobs etc sure help but not required.

While I do think blondes are attractive, I always end up with dark haired beauties. Something about the sensual look of darker silky hair drives me nuts.

• Initially her physical attractiveness, I've seen pictures of girls and it hurts my chest because they are so amazing and I tear up. If I find out a physically attractive person is annoying and obnoxious then it's not as amazing anymore. But I've also met 'ok' girls that I've become emotionally invested in and I'd change my mind later to on to say they are the most beautiful girl in the world. Having a cute girl turn out to be super cool personality-wise is the best thing ever.

Also with physical attractiveness I'd lump in voice and the way she moves (I usually call it her energy), I like playful/excitable energy or reserved/shy energy, something about a reserved girl who sits with bad posture and doesn't really laugh at group jokes is interesting to me for some reason. You can also mix those energies in a person, I think they're compatible, that'd be swell.

• You don't knooowwww-oh-oh

You don't know you're beautifuuuu-uh-ulll

That's what makes you beautiful.

• A female can be pretty,

but for her to truly be sexy, that is more about attitude and exuding confident femininity.

I've seen pretty girls dressed in typical "sexy clothing) who I didn't find all that sexy, and average and below-average women dress less try-hard, that I felt strong sexual attraction for.

• If you're talking about on the outside, then I'd say she looks that way if she's Asian, to be honest. It's quite rare for me to find women attractive, but the majority of women that I do find attractive are almost always Asian.

• Eyes and smile as far as physical characteristics go.

• Smile
    Cool hairstyle (so not so short that I have to think twice if she is a women or not!)
    Colour (blonde/light brown is my pick)
    Sporty, but not too muscly
    Easy going, doesn't get flustered when someone gets in their face

So basically my 1st crush, minus the disappearing act haha

• This will sound like a politically structured answer. Warmth of the greeting, attitude, mood , cheeriness, brains and personality. How two people respond in conversation to each other , closes or opens your eyes , to even process beauty. Physical beauty can be a magnet to bring us face to face with someone , but its not what will keep us there.

• Good morals.
    Kind and compassionate.
    Respectful of me.
    In halfway decent physical shape.
    Pretty face.

• Her loving personality makes her beautiful

• confidente but not arrogant...
    sexy/hot/ but not slut
    fit with and squad ass and some natural firm boobs...

for me brunettes with blue or green eyes just destroy me but blond are really sexy too

• She must me girlish, kind and cool... She must give attention and neat; well-cared.. That's all for me :)

• toned body
    pretty face
    intelligence
    long hair
    happy personality
    ...

• i haven't seen any sexy nor cute girl yet fam.. let me know if u see one yh fam?

• Purely phisical or anything else involved?

• Body = sexy
    Face = cute/beautiful/pretty
    Both= gorgeous/dime/ perfect

• A perfect smile.

• Those cheekbones, her hair color, her fashion choice, body shape, etc.

• their eyes, hair, and face. everything else is kind of a bonus.

• When she is kind, funny, stylish, confident, put a simple make up.

• intelligence
    a good manner
    self-confidence (neither a superior, nor a low one)

• Her personality

• Beautiful face, pretty eyes, nice hair, fit figure, sexy legs ;)

• how much we click. how badly she wants me

• When she's not trying to be any three of them

• A pretty face and a well-proportioned body. Personality only matters if you want something longer than a night.

• I like girls that I'm able to tell are physically active in some way. They don't have to be dressed in exercise clothes all the time. They just look like they workout. Ya know? I like that look for multiple reasons:
    1) They look dang sexy... no brainer
    2) They probably are confident and happy because they know they work for what they have. But I beware of overconfidence.
    3) They probably are lower stress women and why is that important? Who likes dealing with someone who is stressed out a lot? I certainly don't. Working out is a great stress reliever and it will help you sleep better at night to so more sleep will help with #1 and #2.
    4) I will have more likeliness of having more in common with them because I'm an athletic guy myself.
    5) She will most likely have more inner desire/determination after a pregnancy or multiple to get herself back in the gym and in shape.

What Girls Said 11

• hmm...

a great smile and laugh
    healthy
    amazing style
    intelligence
    wit
    humour
    kind to everyone
    miss independent

• Personality.
    That's really it at the end of the day.
    I think guys can always find nice tits and a great ass, and one woman can stand out amongst the other purely due to her physical appearance but I am very certain about this, a man will NEVER not find a woman attractive above others who has an AWESOME personality. You're the winner, 9/10.

• Well, when I describe someone as gorgeous, sexy, or beautiful, it's always about the looks, so...

Pretty face
    Nice body

Simple

• I guess figure, legs, and face of course...

• feminine facial features, hourglass figure, clear skin, a good personality but not overbearingly cheery

• her smile :)

• Kindness and intelligence.

• Confidence and healthiness

• 😊🌸 lol shut up 😊🌸😊🌸

• A kind, nice personality and pretty smile. :)

• Her looks.