How was everyone's week? What are you guys doing this week?

My week was the same old, same old. Next week will be the same, boring haha, hbu you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Work work work work work. Can't complain, because I love more hours. Time is money.

<3

And I'm going back to school this weekend. Bye bye friends, family, and boyfriend. Hello new apartment, new classes, new roommates and best friend being my roommate :) :) :)

• yup time is money. That is good :) i take it you're from the states. I'm from Canada and school for us starts sept 8th. Do you go to a big name university? i ask this because i love college football and i wanted to go to Michigan, usc, texas. haha. My favourite is the university of miami! Sorry if i'm getting all schooly on ya but yeah... i love college football lol. If it's ok to ask, do you go to a school with a big name football team?

• Thank you. We're coming back from a rough patch. Have a great year as well.

• thanks :) best of luck again :)

Most Helpful Guy

• - looking for a good, resuming my exercise routine, building my eventual digital academy, doing my weekly dance lessons, going online to find a MILF who is married to chat up/bone, working on my business ideas/plans, looking for a place to live (a small flat away from home), planning an overseas trip, catching up with my to do list, looking for a car to buy. Seems a lot, but I feel contented with I'm productive..

• lol "going online to find a MILF who is married to chat up/bone", leave her to her husband haha. Seems like a lot but do your thing!!

• not really anything in life goes...

What Girls Said 5

• This week I went to church, hung out with my friend over the phone, had a collective barbecue with 2 families and went to the parapanam games which is for disabled athletes in Toronto.

• Nice, i live near London! For me it was the same old boring things aha

• My week started off boring, but that was until last night when my older sister and I threw a back to school party. Lots of people came and we even had people that left our neighbor's parties to come to ours. The last hour before everyone left was what really topped it off though. This week I go back to school, so all the fun is over with for now sadly..

• goodluck with school! and it's good you saw your old friends and everything

• good and bad now i am at peace

• Hi! My week was pretty good. I volunteered at a local church and got to work with some pretty cool kids (even though some were brats)

• Shitty as usual :) but it warms my heart that you asked! Thanks! How was your week?

• what is so bad? mind was shit too. Did nothing this summer and won't be doing anything soon. If you feel down we can talk about it if you'd like

• Don't worry... I won't ;)

• ok, keep your head up beautiful :)

What Guys Said 2