10% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
  • I hate it
    25% (5)20% (4)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it , love tickling as well
    Would be great to get a gifriend that enjoys it so I can tickle and massage her whenever she wants 😌

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well I'm a major sucker for any sort of smooth physical contact (slow running of fingers etc)... but if someone tickles my feet I'm not going to object. I'll even try to supress the knee jerk reations to kick for the nose. But at some point soon.. when they least expect it. They will be tickled MOST harshley.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm really ticklish, so if women find out, the can't really resist the urge to torture me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted "a" because that's prettymuch an open invitation to tickle back... And imy* better... 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so so for me.

After my sister taught me a way
    to never feel ticklish, some of the fun
    also went away.

It's funny to tickle other people, though. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll put up with it sometimes, only if its a cute girl

1|0
    0|0
  • So hate it. A lot

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Do not do that... Ever!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• If they stop when I tell them to then fine

1|0
    0|0
  • You better keep your guard up because I'd kick wildly out of control :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it... But like it too

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd really rather you didn't. I didn't plan on shooting anyone today. Haven't got my cute weapons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hate it. Small amounts of it yeah ok but anything more, I'm going to get pissed off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all! :/ I'm super ticklish, I hate it whenever my friends tickles me. ugh :'(

0|0
    0|0
    • Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle,

• Show All
    • Back at you. 😃 😘

• I'm indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not ticklish so its just awkward when people try... meh no like et

0|0
    0|0