8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate him... But yes, I really dislike him, :/
    He's annoying. He tries to flirt with ms, it's so annoying

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I have three jobs

*As a part time model, "authority" & "clients" change frequently = a GOOD thing :)
    *As an online writer = The editor ALWAYS wins, which I now accept
    *As a freelance art dealer = I am my own boss = :) x 1000000

0|1
    0|1
  • No, my boss is awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • No my bosses have always been cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no i don't hate my boss he is very chill and he loves having fun with kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't work :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No we are on good terms he gave me a month off because I am a hard worker

0|0
    0|0
  • I am my own boos so no lol :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• My direct managers are great people, very fun but hard working. the regional and corporate people are absolute scum who have no idea how the store actually runs, which is fine that is not their job, but they pretend they do and try and tell me how to better do my job, I love outsmarting and humiliating these guys...

0|0
    0|0
    • a good example was last year, I work in retail. We just got new Keurig Coffee makers in and we needed to make a giant 'bulk' of them on the main floor so people could see them. We also put out a display form every electronic and the associated things people would buy with that product. this idiot comes in and takes a WHOLE hour with 3 advisers on how best to do that. So we finally start bringing them out form the back and I just start doing what I wanted, he gets upset because they made this whole plan and I was like 'ya, that is my plan exactly, it took me 2 min to figure that out at a glance' I was so happy when my direct managers actually laughed at him (we all hate him) needless to say he spent the rest of the day int he office in a bad mood... taken down by a college student... lol

• No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope my boss is actually a pretty awesome guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I am my boss...

... so no, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I let him touch me so he stays off my back

0|0
    0|0