Are you afraid of wasp/bee/hornet?

Are you afraid of wasp/bee/hornet?

• Yeah *runs away*
  • Nah. Let's fight'em! C'mon baby!
  • Not really if they're few but if there's an army... like all people I'd run away.
  • Whuatt? They're cute <3
  • Oooooo never encountered any

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wasps and hornets on time a wasp almost stung me on my neck.. It was huge!!

• Just now I got almost stung... a hornet (maybe a wasp) was in my room. Scary thing is that now it's disappeared.

• Finally found it & killed that little fker. Too much effort for one little thing hehehe

• Good
      Rip: waspy

Most Helpful Guy

• I've sat next to bees for hours taking photos. I've seen the bigger black ones. Some were fuzzy and some had more of an armored body. They didn't bother me. I didn't really consider that they may sting me. I didn't make jerking movements though. I did get my camera pretty close and adjusted the focus.
    southwexfordbees.org/.../...eBeeTypesOfBeePage.png

• Awesome!
      When I was kid they didn't bother me but as I kept seeing their attacks and seeing few deaths because of them, I kept getting more and more scared by even their name.

• Yeah. But it's hard to remain calm when they're inside a small room and don't want to get out of it.

• I would fix the issue of them being in your house.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, definitely. I've been stung so many times that I can't help but be scared of them, the pain is excruciating.

• Awww :(

• does make one hop about a bit if you happen to step on one and it stings you. when I was a kid in NZ I got stung more times than I care to count and always in the sole of the foot. You're right it does bloody hurt

• Bees are so cute!
    Wasps can burn in hell...

I like to eat outside, but those Wasps keep flying into my face, trying to get my food -.-
    After killing two or 3 already, if they keep coming I'm like "f this" and I'll just go inside :(

Bullied inside by wasps

• I would find the massive mutated ones (big as buildings) to be very adorable.

• wasp /hornets fuck yeah they are nasty little buggers that'll sting you for no good reason. bees only do it if they have to, and thy're also becoming en danged.

• I'm allergic so i stay away from them bahah

• Those are my phobia. I can't even look at the pictures. Just awful.

• Wasps and hornets yeah but not bees

• they're so cute <3

• Are you their queen?

• maybe! is this a trap? ;)

• *Hmm... she said maybe... hmm. I need to play it safe*...*bows* Your highness... no trap no no. I just want you to take your people away from my area. Please, grant one wish of this lowly human *bows*

• Yes!! I can't handle bees at all. :( I haven't encountered the others as much.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not scared of any of them, but Wasps are ugly as fuck + just so big and nasty looking that I kill them ASAP/on sight when possible #YesImThatShallow (I don't touch bees at all though <3 ) LOL.

Hell, this 1 time when I was about 14 years old I got stung by 4 bees at once via my lawnmower #vibrating the #pole that their #beehive was in right (the owner of the house never told me that there was a beehive there -_-).

Also, keep in mind that at this point in time never knew how a Beesting felt. So anyway while my black ass was walking back and forwards throughout his yard. At some point in time, those suckers must have crawled on me. And now only did I not feel them moving, I felt a burning sensation on my abs, back, ear and my lower back all at once. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

All while this was happening I never cared... hell I thought it was poison ivy or something until I saw a hole in the middle of the burning spots. That's when I realized "OH THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE STUNG by a bee. It doesn't really hurt that bad... it just burns like hell" LOL

• Oh yeah I eradicated their whole hive with my daddy + got paid 15$ for it since the owner was scared of bees ^_^ LOL

• yes! especially wasps, those fucker are HUGE 😱

• Buy a DYSON bro.
      Get a DYSON and suck those fuckers up and mince them in the motor's compressor.

• @Illusive_Man
      I don't see them too often, but that is a great idea 😈

• Am I the only one who thinks that their tongues are the freakiest thing about them?

ih1.redbubble.net/.../flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

• I have bought a bee-suit SPECIFICALLY to deal with bees.

• Afraid naww.

But I wouldn't want to be in the way
    of an angry swarm of Japanese giant hornets.

Now those, are huge. ^.^

• I don't know what I faced but it was around an inch big.

• Well without pictures or anything
      it'll be hard to guess.

But could it be a gadfly? Those are
      pretty mean as well.

• Nah definitely not. Gadfly is very different. This was definitely either hornet or wasp. I see them quite regularly.

• Never got stung or bit by any of those. I usually kill em with my fly zapper rachet.

• I stepped outside the other night, trying to catch a moth by the lights... and a dang wasp stung me on the forehead. Or hornet. Ugh. Felt like a needle being driven into my flesh. Toothpaste helped dull the pain, luckily, and no swelling.

• Does it hurt a lot? My area is terrorised by these little terrorists. Especially wasps and hornets. Luckily I never got stung.

• It was a sharp, nasty little pain, though hardly debilitating. (think of a toothpick being stabbed under your fingernail.) Putting toothpaste dulled the pain a lot.

• Ahhh thanks for the tip

• Been stung by wasps and bees... I hate wasps, but I won't run away. That doesn't usually do anything... Bees and wasps, they tend to chase the runners anyway

• I'm only scared of bees if they come close. Wasps I'm very cautious of and if I ever saw a hornet I would run for my life.

• For some weird reason wasps barely get a reaction out of me, yet bees freak me the fuck out.

• Depend on the size, i personally think japanese giant hornet and tarantula hawk are scary , but i also curious about em lol

• Yes, dont wanna get stung.

• I am a brave boy 😎