Guys, Do you know how to cook?

Do you know how to cook? To cook something, a dish. Or you're the kind of guys that buy the food?

• I know how to cook a dish
    84% (64)
  • I only "cook" cereal
    11% (8)
  • I don't even know how to "cook" cereal
    5% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

41

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 40

• I can cook many dishes. I have been cooking since I was a teenager. It is actually my favorite household chore.

• I can cook just about anything I'd ever want to eat. It's just that I don't generally have time to do so with work and such, so it usually ends up being me eating out.

• college will teach you how to cook depending on what you think the word cooking really means :P i can cook many things but mostly simple, i can read and figure out most dishes but the dishes that are huge time wasters are not worth it to me

• What kind of answers are those? You don't "cook" cereal - unless it's hot cereal. But that's not typical these days. I suggest asking an adult to show you how to cook or watch a cooking show on TV.

• Hot cereal? Hahaha
      Youtube Videos are so helpful! :DD

• By the way, I DO know how to cook. I've cooked fish, beef, chicken - just about everything. I'm not a specialized cook. I just cook general food like every other adult in the world that didn't go to culinary school but cooks food at home.

• That's great! :DD

• Just the usual ones specially fried stuff, bake and grill

• Hi u r now with omar the chef I can cook : egyptian , Greek , Indian , Italian , some Malaysian food and of course the English and American standard dishes

• I cook my food everyday and know how to make lot many dishes -- some of them even tastier and quicker than my mom. I don't stick on to a recipe, sometimes change it to my whims to make them easier to cook.

• Not only do I know how to cook, I can cook well!

• I can cook better than most restaurants.

• I make pasta, pizza, and some other things. But there are some things i can't cook.

• Can't you put a dish into a microwave and consider it... a cooked dish?

• Yeah been cooking since age 12 when my mom had to go out and
    get a small paying job cause my dad loss his job and she needed
    someone to cook suppers and i taught myself to cook just by
    watching her and i use to clean her house i stood by mom to
    the end never used her like my sister did and my sister abused her
    sadly mom passed 11 years ago but i did lot but i know my reward
    is waiting i long to deserve it

• GAG me saco de mi cuenta y no me recuerdo mi email por eso es que no te respondí, ahora tengo que llegar a level 2 para mandar mensajes -_-

• Not anymore lol. When I was like 10 I loved making what I called "Experimental soup", I would just put spices in water and stir it up, they were good actually lol

• Not only do I know how to cook, I kick ass at it.

• yee girl, yee, yee.

• recipes are usually pretty straightforward. The only 'challenge' to cooking is knowing where all the utensils/ingredients are stored, which isn't particularly challenging..

but cooking is also very monotonous. so, I tend to eat out.

• I can cook anything as long as I have a recipe

• Cereal is too complicated for me. What goes into the bowl first? Do I add sugar? I give up.

• Yess and I'm an adventurous cooker I'll think of something put the foods together and when they collide they be so good.

• I can cook some things. I'm no chef but I can make breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• I don't have a cook book worth of dishes I can make but I do enjoy cooking and am always willing to learn so yeah :)

• I've known how to cook and bake since I was 10 lol, I know how to cook a lot of stuff, dishes, appetizers, main courses etc.

• I only cook cereal & noodles. I can re-heat food, the whole works. Impressive, I know

• future chef here

• well i had 2 learn how to cook since most women now adays dont even know how 2 make ice.

• That's a realy good answer! Hahahahaha
      They wanna get married and they don't evwn know how to boil water hahahaha

• Yes I can make: Banana Pudding, cakes, hot dogs, grilled cheese, cookies, veggie trays, jello, and pasta

• Yes, I do.

• No I don't know how plus that is the role of the woman not the man ha ha ha ha ha ha fat gut sticks out "hey wifey go make me a sandwich"

• Yes. ))))))))))

• More from Guys
    10