Atheists and other Religions: Alien life. Challenging to accept for your religion or not?

I just finished reading an article on this. i noticed that many religions seem to view the possibility of finding finding alien life in conflict with their beliefs. I'm Catholic and we don't see any conflict, in fact we've been doing yearly scientific conferences talking about the possibility of alien life.

What religion are you and do you see a conflict

I lack a belief in aliens, I think anything that believes it should prove it

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not have a religion and am atheist. I believe aliens are likely. It is way too close-minded and self-centered of us to think we're the only life form in the vast and expanding space of the universe.

I personally believe the existance of aliens on our planet in the past would explain many aspects of religions. To me evidence of this would prove and disprove religion at the same time. We wood understand how religious beliefs came to be but also disprove the concept of blind faith that is used to control the masses. I believe this is why so many religions are opposed to accepting the concept of aliens.

• How can auto correct change would to wood. The times it makes one look like an idiot outweighs its usefulness.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I'm non-religious and I'm pretty sure aliens exist somewhere.

• Im christian but the possibility of alien life is a duh to me there's no way earth is the only life sustaining planet in the universe... then again my dorkyness might ne clouding my judgement but I BELIEEEEEVE

• Irreligious and even though there is no concrete evidence for other life in our universe yet, the probability of other life forms being out there is high.

• I've been a Christian... But that's what my family made me become. Do I actually believe? I believe that something watches over me, and that there's karma...

And I believe in life somewhere else far from here :o

• I just dont believe in aliens its easier that way lol 😋

• Im an atheist, and to me "aliens" are bound to be out there. The universe is giant, it would be foolish to believe we are alone.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm atheist and I'm 100% sure there's alien life. I mean, we're microscopic in the universe, it's bot crazy to belief in alien life.

• I'm non-religious and the universe is immense. It seems highly likely that intelligence has evolved in other places. However, the distances are so large that I don't think we will ever meet any aliens.

• I am muslim and this don't conflict with my relgion actually we believe there were another things before human and this is very acceptable and it's normal to think of that

• @asker after ur update this means the bug bang is a lie the theory of relatively is a lie most of the science is a lie sometimes we need theoris