Do you know what you want?

maybe love? money? friends? health?

do you really know what you want in life?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, I do know what I want. There are two things that I want. I want to make money and be healthy, physically fit till I live. I don't need anything else.

• Yes but I won't get all of what I want.

• It changes a lot. I was an over-achiever and kind of a loner as a kid because I wanted to work my way to being some influential scientist. I never wanted to get married because raising a family would hold me back. Then I realized I was going too far and settled for being a physicist because it's an established career path that still pushes the limits of human knowledge, and that's pretty cool. Then I went into solid state physics because it's important for technology and I won't just live at a university my whole life (also reached my limit in math). At the same time I was realizing how poor my social life was, and I got lazy with school, had mild depression for a short time, started playing computer games as an escape, finally made some friends but didn't hang out much, made it through college majoring in physics, got into a so-so state school for my master's because my grades weren't up to par. Tomorrow morning I have orientation for grad school, and it's 3:00AM, staying up late watching trailers for upcoming movies. I have no clue what I'm doing up so late, let alone what I really want in life. But I'm getting a fresh start at this time in my life, so that's nice.

• Love, wife/children family, knowledge, lost arts, and finally after a long and fulfilling/happy life, death.

• I want love, I want us, I want you, I want me, I want peace 🎶 xD

http://youtu.be/nS6SzfF6p_g

• Financial security.

• I want to be the proud owner of every Orbison song.

• money and power.

• everything and nothing i go with the flow does this make sense?

• 7 want happiness in life

• Yeah, and it would be a miracle if I got exactly what I wanted.

• How know about the "what?" aspect, though I have my doubts about "How?" aspect...

• nope... not really

• Surviving is winning. Anything it takes, survive

• Be economically secure living with a girl i love and she loves me :)

• Pretty content tbh. I guess for things to keep flowing the way they have been.

• I just believe what God chose is best for me

• Yes. But every time I get what I want, I realise that maybe I should have considered why I wanted it.

My whole life I've been chasing validation. But people tell me it's a bad idea. And I have to agree, it hasn't made me happy.

• Money, success, the girl, superpowers, all the bitches, fame, and pizza rolls

• I want all GaGers to leave GaG.

• I know who I want, if that counts

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know what I want other than the ability to be independent.
    I don't think I'm cut out to be loved or to have a family. Money is of course nice but as long as I can support my lifestyle then I'm happy.

• Love more than money, but since a career is the thing I can influence more than my love life I try to focus on that first.

• Hahhaha sure I want all of that.
    But already got those... maybe not love from the one, but I'm loved.

Anyway... I still don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life... like a job :/

• Yep i think i know what i want :) I want love and health :)

• I want money so I can buy videogames and garlic bread.

• I know exactly what I want.

• I want money, health and yes love. I have good friends. I also need Zac Efron! :p

• I want peace and happiness..

• Yeah I have a 5 year plan. So far it's coming along nicely.

• good for you! Hope all you want comes true girly :)

• I want to meet that right guy for me :/ <3

• I want to be happier and maybe fall in love
    But I doubt I'll get either of those things.

• Happiness and compassion

• I want to be independent and free. But what I really want is a family. Unfortunately that's something I will never have...
    At least, I can dream about become independent and free.