Do you know what you want?

maybe love? money? friends? health?

do you really know what you want in life?

0|0
14|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, I do know what I want. There are two things that I want. I want to make money and be healthy, physically fit till I live. I don't need anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I won't get all of what I want.

1|0
    0|0
  • It changes a lot. I was an over-achiever and kind of a loner as a kid because I wanted to work my way to being some influential scientist. I never wanted to get married because raising a family would hold me back. Then I realized I was going too far and settled for being a physicist because it's an established career path that still pushes the limits of human knowledge, and that's pretty cool. Then I went into solid state physics because it's important for technology and I won't just live at a university my whole life (also reached my limit in math). At the same time I was realizing how poor my social life was, and I got lazy with school, had mild depression for a short time, started playing computer games as an escape, finally made some friends but didn't hang out much, made it through college majoring in physics, got into a so-so state school for my master's because my grades weren't up to par. Tomorrow morning I have orientation for grad school, and it's 3:00AM, staying up late watching trailers for upcoming movies. I have no clue what I'm doing up so late, let alone what I really want in life. But I'm getting a fresh start at this time in my life, so that's nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, wife/children family, knowledge, lost arts, and finally after a long and fulfilling/happy life, death.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want love, I want us, I want you, I want me, I want peace 🎶 xD

http://youtu.be/nS6SzfF6p_g

1|0
    0|0
  • Financial security.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be the proud owner of every Orbison song.

1|0
    0|0
  • money and power.

1|0
    0|0
  • everything and nothing i go with the flow does this make sense?

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 want happiness in life

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and it would be a miracle if I got exactly what I wanted.

1|0
    0|0
  • How know about the "what?" aspect, though I have my doubts about "How?" aspect...

1|0
    0|0
  • nope... not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Surviving is winning. Anything it takes, survive

1|0
    0|0
  • Be economically secure living with a girl i love and she loves me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty content tbh. I guess for things to keep flowing the way they have been.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just believe what God chose is best for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But every time I get what I want, I realise that maybe I should have considered why I wanted it.

My whole life I've been chasing validation. But people tell me it's a bad idea. And I have to agree, it hasn't made me happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money, success, the girl, superpowers, all the bitches, fame, and pizza rolls

0|0
    0|0
  • I want all GaGers to leave GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know who I want, if that counts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know what I want other than the ability to be independent.
    I don't think I'm cut out to be loved or to have a family. Money is of course nice but as long as I can support my lifestyle then I'm happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love more than money, but since a career is the thing I can influence more than my love life I try to focus on that first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahhaha sure I want all of that.
    But already got those... maybe not love from the one, but I'm loved.

Anyway... I still don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life... like a job :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep i think i know what i want :) I want love and health :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I want money so I can buy videogames and garlic bread.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know exactly what I want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want money, health and yes love. I have good friends. I also need Zac Efron! :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I want peace and happiness..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have a 5 year plan. So far it's coming along nicely.

1|0
    0|0
    • good for you! Hope all you want comes true girly :)

• I want to meet that right guy for me :/ <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be happier and maybe fall in love
    But I doubt I'll get either of those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happiness and compassion

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be independent and free. But what I really want is a family. Unfortunately that's something I will never have...
    At least, I can dream about become independent and free.

0|0
    0|0