What are your hobbies?

Most Helpful Guy

• dancing, watching/playing sport.

Most Helpful Girl

• Horse riding, playing guitar, reading, drawing, food, internet... The list could go on :D

What Guys Said 10

• I love art and music. When I'm not on GAG, I'm often writing music or playing drums/bass/guitar/learning piano. If I'm not practicing music, there is also a good chance I'm drawing art for fun. Those are the two main hobbies I have besides internet stuff.

• That's so cool, how long have you been playing those instruments for?

• I started learning stuff about 4 years ago with drums and I practice daily. Then I bought myself a bass 3 years ago and guitar 2 years and practiced those out from there. It's a great stress reliever to figure out how an instrument works and teach yourself how to play them. :D

• Photography, cars and I want to travel the world one day.

• Where do you want to travel to?

• Japan, the technology they have their is amazing. I want to see Tokyo in the Snow. Also all over Europe and Scandinavia. I also want to travel more in Australia to and go to more of the Pacific Islands.

• I love to travel the world when I can

• Just about everything except underwater basket-weaving.

• Nerdy things...

• Gaming, working out, and kinda getting started with taking pictures.

• I love to hunt, fish and participate in most outdoor activities.

• Dancing, writing, football, rugby, crick and cooking

• BROWSING ON GOOGLE, PLAYING GAMES, READING

• Listen music and wrestling.

What Girls Said 6

• mostly GAG !! or listening to music

• Listening to music and writing are probably on the top. I haven't gone a day without doing either of them.

• Making/listening to music, hanging out with my friends and family, watching videos/movies, traveling, reading, playing sports and many more:)

• What instruments do you play?

• I had violin lessons for 5 years but I quit because of lack of motivation to practice and I have taught myself to play the guitar and piano. Recently I bought an ukulele and it's pretty easy to pick up because I can already play the guitar.

• Reading and tennis

• does soccer count? :D

• Making bracelets with beads