Which bad a** chick are you (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/leahwv10/which-bad-a-chick-are-you

Tris from Divergent
Which bad a** chick are you (QUIZ)?
Like Tris you rebel against the norm and you stand out from the crowd. What makes you so cool is that you're not afraid to take chances. You're calm under pressure which allows you to be clever and figure out things on your own. You are a bad a** because you are DAUNTLESS

Most Helpful Guy

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4661-9c0c-2b87904d6bd6.jpg

Like Neytiri you're authentic and true to yourself. You always stand up for what is right and you never back down. What makes you so cool is how adventurous and savvy you are. What makes you so bad a** is your GUMPTION

I don't even know what a gumption is, but I hope it's a good thing :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 14

• Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ca9-82f0-64b16ccd5d60.jpg
    Like Elizabeth you never back down. You are a force to be reckoned with. What makes you so cool is how driven and determined you are. You are a bad a** because you are BOLD

8) 8) 8)

• Katniss from the Hunger Games

http://i.imgur.com/y58eAPC.jpg

Like Kat you are selfless and protective. What makes you so cool is how brave you are. You're the type of lady that most people look up to as a role model. What makes you a bad a** is that you are STRONG

• I was told by my mum and best friend that I am like katniss.

Katniss from the Hunger Games

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f7-8d08-4062f165b59d.jpg

Like Kat you are selfless and protective. What makes you so cool is how brave you are. You're the type of lady that most people look up to as a role model. What makes you a bad a** is that you are STRONG.

I am really strong too :) so this quiz was spot on.

BOOM 😎💁

• Kat from the Hunger Games
    Like Kat you are selfless and protective. What makes you so cool is how brave you are. You're the type of lady that most people look up to as a role model. What makes you a bad ass is that you are STRONG.

• Lady Guinevere what concerns me most is justice, what makes me cool is my courage. Ultimately I'm bad ass bc Im VICTORIOUS.

• Neytiri from Avatar
    Neytiri

• Like Neytiri you're authentic and true to yourself. You always stand up for what is right and you never back down. What makes you so cool is how adventurous and savvy you are. What makes you so bad a** is your GUMPTION

• Naytiri from Avatar. She is not Ty Lee but it is okay!

• Elizabeth Swann

• Elizabeth Swann frpmy pirates of the Caribbean.

• Same as you. lol