What would you do if someone accused you of being a witch?

In the 18th century..

Most Helpful Guy

• The best defense is offense. As they accuse me of being a witch, I'll blame them and say they are trying to throw the blame off themselves because THEY are the witch.

... And then I'll tell all the townspeople about her wrongdoings before she can tell about me. I'll warn them that a witch is going around the town to try and accuse me, and that she is trying to tear this town apart.

If worse comes to worse, I'll frame her for a crime involving some sort of sorcery. In the absolute worst case scenario, I'm bailing town. Screw getting burned alive at the stake.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a run for it

What Guys Said 14

• I would laugh it off but they called my late Great Aunt a witch cause
    she was set in her ways and only got along with certain people
    she would wish things on people and only had certain brands of
    products she ate and brands of stuff she used ,

• You're basically dead if that happens.
    In those days, if you were seen as a witch, they will try to drown you: You drown? oops you werent a witch. You dont? Good you were one so let's burn you.

• Distract them by pointing in another distraction - then quickly light a match and throw it at them - setting them on fire. Thus casting a spell.

• Most likely back then the magic was real, I'd cast a spell to make them forget, turn around and walk away... obviously

You...

- -
    -

• Im fucking gandalf bitches!

• Tell them that I have a backup spell where if they kill me, the entire town will burn and suffer. ;)

• Ahh the good times.
    I loved the smell of burning gingers in the morning.
    (if you were ginger then sometimes you would get burned because they thought you were evil)

• I'd pull out my Athame and cut his/her throat.

• I would kill them before they could tell anyone

• Tell them im the seer :3 and that this person a witch

Lmao, XD another game like mafia

• I'd put a spell on them and turn them into a frog

• i would be angry but also scared because they used to kill you if you were a witch

• I'd be quite thrilled, seeing as I'm Pagan!!

• Deuteronomy 18:9–12 says, “When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.”

What Girls Said 8