Would You Know Which G@G Members Went Anonymous Just By Their Unique Style of Typing/ Writing/ Slang/Shorthand?

Sometimes i think i know who is anonymous >:)

It would be cool to have a G@G "Who Am I" just to see how well we know our G@G family members.
I call u guys my family because I'm closest to you all more than i could ever be close to my chosen friends on Facebook or on any other site. I love u all... annoying G@Gers that I've blocked included Lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I have no clue most of the time. Sometimes I see a person and think I recognize it, but I'm not going to awkwardly call them out on it. I've hardly ever gone anonymous on anything, but this makes me wonder if my writing leaves any distinct traits.

I think I need to go on here more often to be able to recognize users.

• Sooometimes.
    I mean... it's hard to mistake the way a certain someone types.

• I actually have been able to tell who a couple users were when they went anonymous but it hasn't happened in a while

• Really never came to mind with me if i could recognize who's behind anonymous XD <3

• People I use to talk to on here on a normal basis a long time ago were always easy to spot no matter how many times they changed their anonymity, user name, age, or even gender. The admins are pretty easy to spot as well...

• I really can't

• If there is some vulgarity or shrewdness you will always know it is @Genie23

• Yup a girl (undisclosed name) who told me too much to be anonymous

• No, I still have a life, ha ha!

• i hate go anon, it's against my morals... but just for da sake of this question i'll go anon, since it's a "guess who" question.

i wanna see if u can guess who's it.. only hint u have's it's an anon male 18-24 ;p

What Girls Said 12

• i wouldn't be able to recognize someone else but i'm friends with @ThreeIn and we talk a lot... and he can guess who i am immediately any time i answer his questions anonymously haha

• There's a few people, yes. I have a knack of quickly recognising people's individual writing styles and use of punctuation.

• @MarkyyG123 I've spotted it before aye :D

• Yes I have recognized who an anon guy through his writing style and his age, birthday, and crush's age on that comment made it easier for me to recognize him. I chat with that on PM, so I know a little info about him.

• Yes, it's quite easy to tell

• Everyone has different habits. I think its possible but its hard to know it you were right.

• you're giving the users ideas about spotting the "anonymous" users. lol

• Lol yep and for anonymous users to stop being so obvious and spice it up some.

• haha. Yeah... but some people copy some people's styles. It puts people in trouble.

• One or two..

• I have caught one or two people on here posting anonymously, but I don't call them out on it on the question. I could tell based on discussions we have had in the past in addition to the way they typed.

• I haven't noticed base on writing style or slang but I have seen opinions on anonymous questions implying that they know who the asker is because of what they like to ask or debate about.

• Yes I swear I can sometimes and I fret that people can tell when I'm anonymous because the way I type is so obvious with the long paragraphs or how I end sentences with...

But yeah I can definitely tell when someone's left an opinion or asked a question while anonymous. The trick to make sure it's them is by first checking the age range. Secondly check their profile if it's not private of course and if they've been on within the last hour (or the time frame whenever the opinion was left) more likely it's them.

Some people may type similarly but you can spot some people out.

• GUESS WHO I AM