What song brings you memories? What do you remember?

It doesn't have to be happy ones. For me it's Careless Whisper, it was the last time I danced with my boyfriend. I never saw him after that again...

Most Helpful Guy

• musicmp3.ru/...lock-of-seagulls__album_listen.html

^from "Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You)" till "Transfer Affection" i was strugglin to squeeze out all da remainin mayo from it's bottle... till i finally succeed

and from "What Am I Supposed to Do" tll "Electrics" i finally enjoyed my rice wid mayo (or mayo wid rice better... i like lots of mayo on my food)

all these things happened today... most recent memory :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of them are associated with sad memories, there are quite a few in English, and in Mandarin as well. Here's a few

• Angel by Westlife
    • Amazing Grace - It reminds me of my grandpa, he used to play this song for me on his harmonica 😞
    • Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
    • The Truth That You Leave
    • Kiss The Rain

What Guys Said 4

• Christopher cross- arthur's theme , for me

• Father and ffriend a song by Alain Clark, it reminds me of my dad who dad 2 years ago

• Don't you (Forget About Me)- Simple Minds

• what the hell happend so that you never saw him again?
    for me its way to many songs, i make music and just LOVE music, so music will bring bring more memories then pictures...
    sometimes its not even a good or a bad memorie, just something completely random like 'oh i remember walking down that street when i heard this' or 'or the first time i heard this song i was there with such and such' lol

What Girls Said 2

• all the ones associated with people i care/once cared about.

most of them r sad so i would rather not go looking for them now.

• Et si Tu Ne Existais Pas.