What is it about irish pub's that you can find them everywhere?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the concept of an irish pub is popular! So it works in most places in the world. The same as American sports bars seem to work worldwide. It's like a nice but not as it is so widespread now. It just works and people like it!

• What is it what makes it different then lcal bars?

• You will always find Guiness in an Irish pub, and you would hope some traditional Irish food too. You would expect it to be plush, dark and cosy. You also would expect Irish staff and management with cheaky and whitty banter.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Irish say they drop dead if they don't get at the pub in time and who wants to see the streets littered with Irish corpses?

• hahaha but then still question why irish pubs? Is there something wrong with local pubs?

• for me it's all the same

• I've only been once in an "Irish pub" and I wasn't impressed enough to go a 2nd time.

What Girls Said 2

• I can find THESE even in the Pocono Mountains, @vekin, and Happily do Not have to travel across God's country to get a bit of 'What ails you.'
    Good luck. xx

• God's country? I thought you never have been here?

New picture? Nice ;-)

• No doubt about that

• I was reading on Newsfeed on Fb just the other day about something some artist Put all over the Empire State Building, design of some India thing of bad days ahead.:)) xx

• I don't know because I'm underaged :)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, I am guessing you are in the UK. Well I am on the other side of the world to you and I think I know where an Irish pub is.

• I am not from the UK, I am from the netherlands and here but also in Poland, Belgium, germany, Croatia and probably much more countries I have seen one

• That is good does Split really have lots of nice golden sand, warm and hot beaches in summer?

• Can't remember golden sand beaches in Split but it has been a few years ago i was thereand it wasn't in the summer

• I don't know...