Would you dare to post it?

Would you dare to post it??

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Sure.
    This
    LEASE READ THE WHOLE THING, I NEED HELP
    So my sister is now 22 years old and I'm 20 years old, we both still live with our parents. The thing is, that she does nothing to make the situation any less harder. About a year ago she was still in a relationship with this guy who we all knew and loved, because they were together for like 4 years. The guy lived in his own apartment and my sister, as was he, wanted to take a french bulldog. I'm a big animal lover myself, don't get me wrong, but I know that any animal needs the proper care and time to spare, and I do want to get a dog, but when I'll be in my own apartment, have a job and the money to take care of it. My father carries the same frame of mind. My mother on the other hand has no issue with animals, but wouldn't want a dog around the house to make a mess of everything and have her clean up every single thing.

Me, my mom and my father are all pretty OCD, and we like things clean. When my sister announced us her idea of taking a french bulldog we were all against it and especially my mother, who terrified of the idea that the dog will be eventually left to her to take care of, even cried. But my sister insisted that the dog will be only a concern of hers, that it will spent most of the time at her boyfriend's house and that she will take the dog for a walk regularly. Now as you all understand, those promises never occurred. The dog spent most of the time at our house since the boyfriend and my sister had to work and he couldn't be left alone all day. The dog in a whole year now hasn't had a proper walk. He sheds EVERYWHERE!!! He is a french bulldog and they shed A LOT, the hair gets in clothes and then when washed, the even free of hair clothes get messed up; there's hair all over our floor even if we swip the house two times a day, there's even hair on our underwear!!! The clothing machine has hair because of the clothes, as well.

• that's shitty!

• anything new?

• No, not really... But thanks for caring!! <3

• Like Elizabeth you never back down. You are a force to be reckoned with. What makes you so cool is how driven and determined you are. You are a bad a** because you are BOLD

from a quiz -_-

• It's so bad, not sure if I should...

Just kidding, it's not bad.

www.modcloth.com/.../sunset-the-stage-dress

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN8QCYsXhao

lol it was literally the link

• www.youtube.com/watch

Yep. I was showing a monologue I'd like to perform to a friend.

• my last copy and paste is a meme i posted on here

• My last copy/paste was "game's on" lol I was spamming my friend's whatsapp :p

• 0|0
  • 0|0
  • Honestly I don't remember.

• glee lyrics

• When did singers start using auto tune?

• do you know?

• I posted a question about it and apparently it's 1998

• I don't know what it was. Control + V produces nothing!

What Guys Said 12