Have you stole before and why did you do it?

First and foremost if you're going to be judgmental and rude don't comment. Simply answer the question or give support. I've been stealing for years but I stopped for awhile. When I first started stealing I did it because I wasn't financially stable but now I steal for different reasons. I steal because I'm angry and hurt.

I have the money for these things but I rather save. It's basically like going on a shopping spree and getting whatever you want. It feels great but afterwards I feel guilty but not guilty enough to STOP for good so I give myself days or weeks not stealing. Over the past few months I've stolen a lot of shit, maybe $500 worth. My boyfriend and I broke up this year. I discovered he was Gay and using me as a cover up, using me to procreate but I had a miscarriage. I'm hurt and embarrassed that this happened to me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I stole an expensive marker when I was in MS. We got into the room where all the art stuff was and we got some huge and expensive markers.
    The funny part is that the marker didn't work hahaha karma xD

The last time I stole something was last year at Walgreens. I got some chewing gum and put it in my pocket cause my hands were full. I forgot to pull it out to pay for it and when I got home I realized I had stolen it. It was unintentionally.

• Stole a fridge magnet from IKEA when I was still in a pram.

• yeah I stole something when I was a kid. I remember exactly what I stole. and it tasted sooo good ;)

• i stole a spaceship to get back to earth from an alien planet

• as a kid. a few toys and cards.

• Yeah stole a few things when I was younger. Mainly alcohol coz legal age is 21 in the states.

• I did when I was a kid. Why? Because I was misguided and stupid.

• Yes, I came to realize that I am irredeemably evil.

What Girls Said 7

• I've stolen candy as a kid. I've also had some unintentional shoplifting experiences where I've placed items in some random spot and didn't run them through check-out as I'd forgotten about them until I got home.

I am really sorry for your current and past troubles, but I think you need to figure out how you can stop this stealing for good. You do feel remorse for it, and you know it's wrong after all. It's one thing if it were to happen once in a blue moon, but you are really taken money from those companies as it seems. There have to be other ways you can channel your negative thoughts and emotions into something other than lifting stolen goods. Find some hobbies you enjoy - reading, drawing, collecting items, etc?

• I'm sorry I stole so many pencils and erasers and money from the ground. Once I stole something from my teacher because I hated her! I also stole a bag, and once gold. But I felt super guilty bout the gold, so I have it to my parents.

• Never stolen anything

• I don't steal much. If I do it's something small like candy. Once my mom once made me steal a bathing suit.

• I have NEVER stolen a thing in my life. I was always afraid the police would take me away from my mom and make me life in jail. ODDLY ENOUGH, i lost a long term job because some girl accused me of steeling... something I would never do.

• Yes I've stolen food to feed my younger siblings years ago. Why did i do it? Because there was no food in the house and they were hungry...

• i never have.