(Not meant to be offensive) Question for atheists?

Has anyone who is not like you actually liked you after an extended period of time?

Also, please answer this question: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1639569-atheists-how-do-you-reconcile-this-parallel

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I had religious girlfriends and friends (even more religious friends than atheist friends)... just probability stats: the probability of meeting believers is higher than the probability of meeting atheists.

@kobe23 your obsession with atheism is a bit strange: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/kobe23/questions

Are you seeking a way to get out of religion?

• Atheism is strange. I'm trying to figure it out because it perplexes me immensely, as it does many.

• I think you're in denial.

• Nope, you believe...

What Girls Said 4

• What are you even asking?

• Yes, of course. Unless said people are close-minded of course. If someone can't accept my Atheism, it's over.

• I've never really befriended any religious people so I wouldn't know.

• i love an atheist who is my boyfriend and i am muslim but he respects my religion and God ( Allah ) but he is a great man in my eyes.. still religion is a tough subject ,, ^^

What Guys Said 3

• I am an agnostic, but get clumped in with atheists enough to reply here.

I have had loads of people really like me because I have found moral codes for living without any religion forcing me to.

I will say I refuse to marry a religious girl though, because my kids will no be raised in any faith, they may choose one later if they believe in one, but I am not going to start them down any path.

• The country i live in 99.9% of people I meet are religious. So, I don't have too many friends but I have some and almost all of them are religious.

• Of course I have people who like me.