I hate being shorter than many of the girls I meet?

i am 5'9.3

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you live somewhere in Scandinavia/Germany/Holland, how on earth earth are many girls taller than you? You're not short at all.
    Why do you hate being shorter though? That's a silly societal norm, that men have to be taller. No real reason behind it.

I'm 5'10, my boyfriend is a bit shorter. Sure we might get a few looks for that reason but hey, if you get along well, why should height be an issue when we're all the same height in bed? :P

• i am in india believe it or not

• Nothing to be offended about kayla, statistics are never the full story indeed

• I'm sorry if I offended any of you but my opinion was based on statistics and observations.
      I know the younger generation is getting taller just look at Japan and the Netherlands but I find it very hard to believe a 5'9 man is being dwarfed by most women he meets.

Most Helpful Guy

• they are seriously taller than you? most girls? the fuck do you live

• believe it or not, in india and i didn't say most girls, i meant many girls

• I never knew Indian girls were tall, most of them that come to my shop are shorter than me and I'm short af.

• nvm you didn't say most.

What Girls Said 4

• These girls must be giants since 5'5 is the average height.

• I'm 5'0.5". You're definitely not shorter than I.

• I'm 5'6 and my boyfriend is 5'10, so about your height.

• I guess it depends where you are. I'm 5'6" so you would be taller than me.

What Guys Said 5

• There must be some very huge girls
    where you're from.

The average height for a female
    here, is 5'2-5'3. ^.~

But I can understand how you're feeling
    since short girls are preferred among most guys.

• This is not a question, just a statement. I'll add my own statement that is unrelated: my mother was 5' 10" and my dad was 6' 2", but I'm stuck at 6' even which pisses me off because I always wanted to be taller than my dad.

• Dude you are blessed , I would say that..

• Either you meet a lot of models or you measured your height wrong.

• no most of the tall ones are kinda fat :P

• You're that Indian dude. Hey man I'm much shorter than you and I don't mind it. Each to their own I guess though.

• ha ha yes i am, i don't really have any other insecurities except for this one shittie one which is quite weird. But yes, in my univ the average guy seems to be 180 and there is one guy he is 210 cm tall, and there are girls taller than me too

• in fact i remember this one girl she was like 6'2'' or sth and had blond streaks, reminded me of maria sharapova :P

• I've met girls who are 6+ but most around here are like 5'4.