I resent my parents for giving life to me, does anyone relate?

I'm not ignorant, just upset.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you haven't found the beauty in life yet doesn't mean you should hate your parents for something they (no longer have control over).
    You're an adult now... and it's up to you to make the best out of your life.
    Harboring resent... won't help your anger it will only make it worse.

What Guys Said 9

• Heck no! Hell no. If anything I'd like to thank em cuz otherwise I don't get to hook up with hot Asian girls!!! Or do any of the other hundreds of things I like to do or look forward to doing or want to try to do even if I fail miserably. Or my fun childhood I miss. Even the awkward teen years. It hasn't all been great not will it always be but f'ck that attitude dude, I'll take the bad with try good. And in didn't grow up no rich kid either. I'm living at home n spying my way through school and working part time and sometimes it hard af. But I respect my parents and all they've don't for me.

Hell no! I love my parents. They've given me plenty to start with. Love was the first thing. Always was. Still is. Seriously, look at some of there parents!!!' And look at some of these kids some parents tried/trying to raise!!!

F'ck that man. I'll take my parents and my life, thank you! And with no complaints. Wish my dad were still around.

So what is it that makes you resent your parents, again? Oh yeah. That they have birth to you.

Good luck.

• I would say No.

• Just have a good orgy then you will think differently.

• no, why would you resent them for that?

• Lucky for you, you can rectify their mistake anytime you like!

• We all get upset girl. Been in yout position once before. Before all the white knights gtgget on here to say everything is going to be ok, I'm just going to say it just requires a bit of thinking.

You are feeling down?

• what did they do?

• nuh, life ain't half shit than you think. and you hear that by ME. KING-KONG-FUCKIN-ME! i bet you haven't gone trough the one millionth of the pains, poverties, humiliations and health problems i've been through, but i stil say that about life. you are just a whiny brat.

• I hate existing in a sad world.

• Not always, some old ladies and men are still dumb.

• @Asker

• Yes. Life is terrible.

Quite pointless actually, i see why suicide is such a valid option.

What Girls Said 1

• No because I am not an ignorant moody child

• I'm only three years younger than you.

• I really want to know why you love your life.

• I already told you. If you are that depressed that you have NOTHING good in your life then get some professional help