(Quiz) How many people are in love with you right now?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emmamariemusic/how-many-people-are-in-love-with-you-right-now-11sp6#.gmvbrPrzg

You got: THE WHOLE WORLD
We’re all in love with you. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. The affection is actually terrifying, you better go find an underground bunker to ride this out, stat.
(Quiz) How many people are in love with you right now?
:o :o :o well, that was unexpected, but I'll take that lol xD

1|0
25|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Six and a half people

Six people are madly in love with you, and one person is in half love with you, but only because they haven’t actually met you yet (you’re so captivating that even over the internet their half-love bloomed).

Ohh Ladieshh man. (⌐■_■) (⌐■_■) (⌐■_■)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's 6:06 am and ai'm doing this kind of things.
    Thats why I'm so lonely xd
    You got: Two people

One of them is someone you’d expect — your significant other, most likely, or that person who walked up to you yesterday and was like, “Hey, I’m in love with you.” But the second one? Therein lies the mystery. Good luck never sleeping again until you figure it out.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• You got : The whole world
    We’re all in love with you. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. The affection is actually terrifying, you better go find an underground bunker to ride this out, stat.
    -------------
    I guess my whole life has been a lie apparently? That, and I must be completely oblivious to people trying to flirt.

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: THE WHOLE WORLD

Oh wow , I must have arrived before the big bang , cos the world has not yet begun.

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: Two people

One of them is someone you’d expect — your significant other, most likely, or that person who walked up to you yesterday and was like, “Hey, I’m in love with you.” But the second one? Therein lies the mystery. Good luck never sleeping again until you figure it out.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-21960-1427812037-24.gif

This as actually really accurate to my current situation lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I got 10 people.

Nice to know my relatives still tolerate me. Now if you excuse me, I have to go work on my shrines to all the other people in this thread who I love unconditionally.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • How Many People Are In Love With You Right Now?

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2988-1427812386-2.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same as you xD

I think this was made so that the lonely would get a high number, that way we don't feel more lonely hahahahaha xD

1|0
    0|0

HUUUUUHHH?

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Ten people

Yikes, Valentine’s Day must have been awkward for you this year with all ten of these people fighting for your hand. Better make a decision soon before it gets ugly!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-24049-1427813346-8.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh... Do fictional characters count? 'cuz Tali's into me, and I'm doing Emi's route in Katawa Shoujo at the moment.
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../eb0.jpg

1|0
    0|0

Yikes, Valentine’s Day must have been awkward for you this year with all ten of these people fighting for your hand. Better make a decision soon before it gets ugly!

Meh, i just need one, but where are they ? The test could say it too : p

1|0
    0|0

You got: Six and a half people

Six people are madly in love with you, and one person is in half love with you, but only because they haven’t actually met you yet (you’re so captivating that even over the internet their half-love bloomed). StudioCanal

1|0
    0|0
  • "You got: Two people

One of them is someone you’d expect — your significant other, most likely, or that person who walked up to you yesterday and was like, “Hey, I’m in love with you.” But the second one? Therein lies the mystery. Good luck never sleeping again until you figure it out."

1|0
    0|0
  • Same as you kiddo :P

1|0
    0|0

2|0
    0|0
  • I got 6 and 1/2 ... I'm not sure what the 1/2 is for lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • How Many People Are In Love With Me Right Now? I've got: Ten people

1|0
    0|0

O really?

1|0
    0|0
  • It said I have 10 , lol

1|0
    0|0
  • This quiz lied to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone with kindness and manners.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Whole World- Yep, seems legit.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am a fucken single :D

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah my life is like one of those old axe commercials were legions of women were hunting a guy on a hill... .

1|0
    0|0
    • lol wtf 😂

• Show All
    • oh c'mon, it doesn't sound THAT bad ;P

• i know! its basement party time!!!

• I got the same. I know this isn't true. *sniff*

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

damn... who's that?

1|0
    0|0

Really?

1|0
    0|0
    • by the way, I took the test twice and got 2 and 10. There were two questions that i couldn't decide on, so i tried it with both sets.

Lol now im curious. Who might this 2nd person be? 😄 nah I only need to know the 1st one is in love with me.

Oh an Ash and the professor's grandson seem to b in love?

I actually dk how to post a gif. I finally admit this shameful fact!

1|0
    0|0
    omg.. me likey!!! haha...

1|0
    0|0

Ahahaha I wish

2|0
    0|0
  • I got the same! Hah well I don't think so, not in my case, but it's still a cute result :D

1|0
    0|0

Ahahaha how funny xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Just 1 man. I only date, encourage, and pursue one person at a time and withdrawl from my friendships with guys in order to prevent that situation because it tends to end up as a special on Lifetime Movie Network. No, thank you.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Six and a half people

Six people are madly in love with you, and one person is in half love with you, but only because they haven’t actually met you yet (you’re so captivating that even over the internet their half-love bloomed).

Half of a person lol

1|0
    0|0

and I now I won't be able to sleep ever again :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems legit...

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I. won't take a borring quiz or the thing you posted !!! But I don't want no one to love me... I can't even love myself

1|1
    0|0

Doubt it. lol

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got 10 people

1|0
    0|0
  • Ten people lol

1|0
    0|0

Yay i got the same one 😝😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the whole world. :D

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I must live in the opposite multiverse of this, because I have never had a Valentine lol

You got: Ten people

1|0
    0|0