How scared would you be if you where this guy?

How scared would you be if you where this guy?

• 0 Not scared at all
    22% (5)14% (3)18% (8)Vote
  • 1-2
    9% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • 3-4
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 5-6
    9% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • 7-8
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • 9-10
    9% (2)10% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • 11+ Scared as fuck
    47% (11)71% (15)59% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone really wants to die especially in such a horrible way.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be glad that I was put out of my misery. But I wouldn't want to die on an electric chair... I rather get shot in the head.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Not scared at all. Looks like a psycho, psychos give a damn about dying. That's what I love about them. I bet she's just there... thinking about killing those officers. Look at the face... "I give a shit" face. Damn! These kind of people drive me crazy!!! Gotta be honest, I love it!

PS: I think she's a girl, 2 girls are holding her, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • Terrified. That's a terrible place to be. I love life, and living my life. And to have my conscious ripped from me, and ripped from the universe, I would dread that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be "llorando" 😂
    Ok no.

1|1
    0|0
  • i'd die from a heart attack.

1|1
    0|0
  • What are they doing to him?

0|1
    0|0
  • I am so against death penalty that I can't even begin to descripe how wrong I think it is.

1|2
    1|0
  • Just looking at that makes me scared.

0|1
    0|0
  • petrified obviously but if i did something to deserve it... then well my bad :P

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Not scared at all. I'm no longer me, I'm that guy - I'm a psycho. If that was me, I did shit to others that were worse than death, and the fact that I'm being giving such a mild release from life compared to them, would make me wonderfully delighted that I don't need to suffer on the same level my victims did. I did what I wanted, and to me, I'm getting off easy for it, by what my victims deemed a system of justice. The irony.

I mean... if I was that psycho...

0|1
    0|0
  • if i knew it was scheduled... then i'd pump myself wid steroids so i'd be strong enough to break those chains and escape.

ok i know maybe i'd die from steroids... but still there r more chances to survive from steroid abuse, than being xecuted ;p

0|1
    1|0
  • im not proud about this but i would probably shit myself

0|1
    0|0
    • If not before, but diffidently during the execution, as 100% of inmates executed by electric chair shit their self due to the high voltage does something to their bowls to cause them to release poop.

• all you muscles release when you did, so you always shit yourself when you die