How scared would you be if you where this guy?

• 0 Not scared at all
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • 11+ Scared as fuck

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone really wants to die especially in such a horrible way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be glad that I was put out of my misery. But I wouldn't want to die on an electric chair... I rather get shot in the head.

What Girls Said 8

• Not scared at all. Looks like a psycho, psychos give a damn about dying. That's what I love about them. I bet she's just there... thinking about killing those officers. Look at the face... "I give a shit" face. Damn! These kind of people drive me crazy!!! Gotta be honest, I love it!

PS: I think she's a girl, 2 girls are holding her, right?

• Terrified. That's a terrible place to be. I love life, and living my life. And to have my conscious ripped from me, and ripped from the universe, I would dread that.

• I'd be "llorando" 😂
    Ok no.

• i'd die from a heart attack.

• What are they doing to him?

• I am so against death penalty that I can't even begin to descripe how wrong I think it is.

• Just looking at that makes me scared.

• petrified obviously but if i did something to deserve it... then well my bad :P

What Guys Said 3

• Not scared at all. I'm no longer me, I'm that guy - I'm a psycho. If that was me, I did shit to others that were worse than death, and the fact that I'm being giving such a mild release from life compared to them, would make me wonderfully delighted that I don't need to suffer on the same level my victims did. I did what I wanted, and to me, I'm getting off easy for it, by what my victims deemed a system of justice. The irony.

I mean... if I was that psycho...

• if i knew it was scheduled... then i'd pump myself wid steroids so i'd be strong enough to break those chains and escape.

ok i know maybe i'd die from steroids... but still there r more chances to survive from steroid abuse, than being xecuted ;p

• im not proud about this but i would probably shit myself

• If not before, but diffidently during the execution, as 100% of inmates executed by electric chair shit their self due to the high voltage does something to their bowls to cause them to release poop.

• all you muscles release when you did, so you always shit yourself when you die