Whats your favorite quote?

Pretty self explanatory.

My favorite quote has to be - "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley (This is also tattooed across my back)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I don't have any all time favorites, but I saw this today and liked it.
    40.media.tumblr.com/...m5m8124QFT1qfhkn0o1_500.jpg

• A good friend is like a bra: hard to find one you're comfortable with, always provides support, holds you tight and is always close to your heart.
    images.clipartpanda.com/...1386-0902-0317-5250.jpg

• One of my favourites:

"We can't criticise a movie we haven't watched, a book we haven't read, a video game we haven't played, an untasted meal..."~Den Sjö

Here is another:

"Sometimes adults behave worst than us children, some of them are even stupider and more ignorant."~Kimberly Loskov

• For me probably "The strongest among you may not wear a crown" its from Citizen soldier - 3 Doors Down
    Personally, I see it as in, you don't have to wear a crown to be someone important, because by helping other people out, you are already important for that person.
    So that's why it's probably my favorite quote :D

• I don't an absolute favorite quote but I think this one has a great meaning behind it. I can relate to it at this point in my life.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...472b866b93.jpg

• "(Feelings are meant to be felt)" so let the world melt away and let your heart sing to the sound of love.☺
    --Jeannesha Stfort

• "C'est la vie"
    "Life is too short for drama"
    "Don't worry, be happy"

• " 420 blaze it " - once said by every stoner

• Ce sera sera

• "Remember you will die"

What Guys Said 17

• 1|2
  • I've liked this since I was a teen:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b2985baa6f.jpg

• a poop's a wish yer fart makes

^this always crack me up LOL... and

• Thats deep mate.

• also one quote i made myself and it appears on my pofile

"if u go anon often u'll never be famous"... or sth like dat

• "Don't cry because it's over. . . smile because it happened." --Dr Seuss

• "A good friend is like a bra: hard to find one you're comfortable with, always provides support, holds you tight and is always close to your heart." ;)

• I don't typically enjoy quotes since I feel it proper pretentious to quote someone else's words and feel like you have their wisdom. I guess the below is my 'favourite' quote.

"People have tried to corner the market on being offended, corner the market on language and corner the market on opinion. Should I lose my job 'cause I offended somebody? No, of course not. Your life should never be affected by public opinion." - Patrice Oneal.

• I have a couple
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." William Arthur Ward
    "Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself." Richard Nixon
    "Go into battle expecting to die, and surely you may live; go into battle wanting to live, surely you will die." Samurai saying
    "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." Sun Tzu

• Confidence... thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.

• My profile has a few I really like! Feel free to click my name.

• "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

• -I will test my might and be VICTORIOUS.
    -My enemy's enemy is my friend.
    -Failure is not a choice.
    -I am the rules.

• I love lamp.

It's just a widely applicable saying.

• "So it goes" -Kurt Vonnegut

• Some people will only "love you" as much as they need you, their loyalty ends where the benefits stop

• LMFAO Yeah, let's all go get a tattoo of a stupid quote;that comes from a good for nothing drug addict.

• "Treat others the way you want to be treated"

• "If you want better results, make smarter choices" - Me.