What made you hate school/not want to go to school?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just the idiots that surround me everyday.

What Guys Said 5

• It was literally the uselessness of it all. Public high school taught me many things I simply dumped on a test and purposely forgot for the next test. Then after I graduated, I realized I learned no real skills, nothing that I might need in real life like what the fuck to do if my tire busts and how to fix it myself. I didn't learn what to do if my battery dies, had to figure that out cause I killed it once. Didn't know how to apply for loans, set up a bank account, write a check, balance a checkbook, simple things many adults need to know I never found out in school.

• Exactly. Thats why its pointless and nobody likes waking up early in the morning for this shit.

• I didn't really understand the point of school. Why go to school when there were video games that were so much more interesting?

• Having no friends and people bullying me.

• Why did they bully you

• I guess because I was not the cool kid. Not the kid that did the daring type things and get into trouble etc etc.

• It's the people there

• I hate the teacher.

What Girls Said 4

• Read these lyrics!
    https://youtu.be/ME5b4JYUx88
    Everything I think about school in 1 song.

• Other students. That's literally the only thing.

• I hated the predictable schedule. EVERY DAMN DAY GET UP AND GET READY AT 6AM... I passed all my classed and got all my credits out of the way by the 11th grade but I barely attended class. I didn't like getting up that early in the morning so I would skip most of the time and just do make up packets. I passed all of my classes without a problem so it wasn't that serious... :)

• Yeup. This is how I felt too

• people bullying me...