Is there any shower job?

`wondering if there is any shower job.. like u give people shower and get paid for it? if not can u create one?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• You can work at a retirement home or hospital and wash the people who cannot wash themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • im not looking for that

• Show All
    • oh i see... so ill just be jobless

• i guess so.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were a cute Japanese girl you could work in a soapland. You'd have to have sex with the clients, though.

1|1
    0|0
    • i dont want sex.. ust someone that can give me shower... or i can give them shower

• You could always become a personal support worker and then you get to wash your clients (people with special needs, the elderly, etc) but they won't wash you in return.

• no i dont want to wash elderly people...

What Girls Said 8

• Ummmm... in korea they have bath houses and you can scrub the dead skin off of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • OH SO THIS IS A FETISH

0|0
    0|0
  • Become a nurse, you can give people sponge baths.

0|0
    0|0
    • nurse? sorry i dont have time for that

• how bout you get a girlfriend so you could clean her and stop being a pervert.

• Lol :p

Babysitting?
    I don't know if they let you give the baby a shower though. Some might. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • What the eff?

0|0
    0|0
  • It does exist where I'm from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work in a nursing home or a home care service something like that. Not that I encourage such creepy behavior...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• try Craigslist :/

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, become an HCA and look after old people. you can spend all day showering them after they have soiled themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, ok you have fun with that. Me? I'm gonna stay as far away from that job as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its called being a LNA/CNA

0|0
    0|0
  • erotic massage spas.

0|0
    0|0
    • not looking for massage... loking for shower.. someone that can give shower

• its basically the only option that would get you close to what you are looking for.

• Lol i dont think so.

0|0
    0|0