What would you do if the government started offering a license to kill for 100 million dollars?

The license to kill gave the person the right to kill any person freely without getting in trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• my family has 12 shotguns, 3 revolvers, 4 muzzle loaders, and 2 swords we'd survive just fine i love living in Nevada

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get the **** out of that country!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Well first, I'm broke as fuck.
    No, first, I don't need to kill anyone at this point, I'm in no danger. And I hope I never am.

Unless this person was a cruel psycho maniac that killed others, I wouldn't even try to get a license to kill.

• Dude, that is scary. I would probably get a licensed weapon and take some defense classes. (I think that is what it's called.)

And start praying that no one takes the offer.

• Sounds like some Purge shit

What Guys Said 3

• Well the US only has around 45,000 people with over 50 million so I guess nothing would change :P

Unless rich people wanted to hunt us :o

• I would walk around with my guns. ._.

• This should be a thing in America. Along with removing all safety labels from all products. Would solve a lot of issues.