Do you have a Google account?

If you have a google account, use Google plus, just wanna know how many people have it.

• I do
    92% (22)79% (22)85% (44)Vote
  • I don't
    8% (2)21% (6)15% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My crush has Google and I added her to my circles. Should I send a message on handouts to her? She moved a couple months ago and I don't have her number so I figured this can be a way to possibly communicate

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Its konda hard not to of you have an Android phone you have to make a gmail then along comes all of the other Google sites...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I do have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have it, but I really don't chat there, I prefer Facebook, whatsapp, snapchat, twitter or GAG lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3, one is for my personal email, one is for YouTube and the other is assigned by my university's email system through gmail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp but i rarely use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i have it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've had one since middle school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have it but don't use it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I do have a google account and have google plus because you can't comment on youtube without it. However, I have never used google plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one... because I use youtube and it's neccessary. I never use the thing though, and have had messages in it for months and am not intending to check it any time soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have more than one Gmail. (they have a limitation on volume photos, docs, mails)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have it but only because of YouTube.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Android phone user so I definitely ave a Google account, but I don't use Google Plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i do fam

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have it.

0|0
    0|0