Do you have a Google account?

If you have a google account, use Google plus, just wanna know how many people have it.

• I do
  • I don't
My crush has Google and I added her to my circles. Should I send a message on handouts to her? She moved a couple months ago and I don't have her number so I figured this can be a way to possibly communicate

Most Helpful Girl

• Its konda hard not to of you have an Android phone you have to make a gmail then along comes all of the other Google sites...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I do have it.

• I have it, but I really don't chat there, I prefer Facebook, whatsapp, snapchat, twitter or GAG lol

• I have 3, one is for my personal email, one is for YouTube and the other is assigned by my university's email system through gmail.

• Who doesn't? XD

• Yupp but i rarely use it.

• yeah i have it :)

• Yeah, I've had one since middle school.

• Have it but don't use it.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I do have a google account and have google plus because you can't comment on youtube without it. However, I have never used google plus.

• I have one... because I use youtube and it's neccessary. I never use the thing though, and have had messages in it for months and am not intending to check it any time soon.

• I have more than one Gmail. (they have a limitation on volume photos, docs, mails)

• I have it but only because of YouTube.

• I'm an Android phone user so I definitely ave a Google account, but I don't use Google Plus.

• lol i do fam

• I don't have it.