If the earth was invaded by aliens and they wanted to all the women or the earth would be destroyed. Would you hand over the trans women as well?

Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No
Lol. I guess in the end you gotta go all the way. No backing out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I would hand anyone over. If they take/kill all the women then the species is as good as dead anyway. Better to go down fighting while we can, and at least give the buggers a bloody nose.

... I suppose we might 'hand over' a couple of transgendered volunteers as a delivery method for some form of explosive or biological weapon. Their sacrafice will be remembered.

Most Helpful Girl

• That was creative :p

And yeah, since they are now considered "she" in their eyes.

What Guys Said 5

• Yup they wanted to be women so bad why the hell not?

• Sure they're useless anyway

• No, because they aren't actually women.

• No, I would keep the trans women to myself. Hey, I gotta get some booty, right?

• For some reason your comment reminded me of the TV show OZ.

• Seems a convenient way to get rid of them, so why not?

What Girls Said 2

• Of course not. There's no way I would do anything to risk another person's life. I would try save as many people as possible. Not that I would really be able to in that situation :/

• At first I was like well that's admirable but I remembered you're a girl and you'd be captured as well. Lol

• Life's full of challenges

• wowza hahhaha, i guess they're accepted as women and be seen as women so they wound recognize them as women? haha :)

• One of the hazards you didn't sign up for. :P