Girls, A girl I sort of like had a, conversation with me way back in October?

... And I looked back over it today and its pretty clear to me now that she liked me. I like her. We used to be really close friends. Is it possible that now, in August, she still like a me? We're really friendly around each other when we do see each other. I hope against bloody hope she still likes me. I don't this one to slip away.
Should I ask her out so we can catch up, or is it too late? How long do girls hold a crush?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out. My current boyfriend had to ask me out occasionally over a period of 18 months before I got my head on straight and fell in love with him. Helps to have a friendship already - you can ask her to do something that would work just as well as friends and she will almost certainly agree to spend time with you 'cause why not? You're already friends. Good luck!

• Thank you :) We're having a conversation at the moment, so I'll see if she wants to go out for a drink and a catch-up

What Girls Said 6

• Ask her out ! Its never too late dont wait more and if she really liked u chances are that she still does ! We can like someone for so long haha Just give it a try if u do like her make it special in a beautiful place or smth ! ^^ i hope things go well for u > < good luck

• Not late, go for it!!

• It depends on the guy. Has she been chasing you still? If y'all still talk kinda I would say go for it... but ease your way back into it by talking first.

• what the hell go for it their is no time like the preasent ring or text her

• Ask her out and don't waste anymore time. Depends.. if she felt like she was giving you a lot of hints and you weren't reciprocating them she probably would friend zone you or move on completely.

• Never too late. Go, now lol