You wake up tomorrow, and you are now a Lizardman/woman. What do you do?

What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• OH NO! MY DREAM FROM LAST NIGHT CAME TRUE!

• I would rush down to the office and hide under the desk of the big mean bully assigned to our unit so that I could pop up and scare the daylights out of her when she came in to work in the morning. Just want to see the look on her face...

• I would get some cool armor and start kicking ass. I will have ultra fast recovery and the ability to alter my body temp and basically become invisible.

I would probably get all the bad guys in the world, but I wouldn't join any one army. I would instead be briefed then carry out missions.

I would have my boyfriend at home, if he could handle a bodacious reptilian lover. And once I'm done rubbing out bad guys, I would lay a clutch and raise little lizard humans.

• Hunt you down, of course.

• Probably kill myself. I hate reptiles.

What Guys Said 5

• Whelp. Time to compete in a fighting tournament, preferably one that will create a tale of swords and souls, eternally retold.

• Put on my human suit, like normal

• Stalk the swamps of the black lagoon.

• Continue with my life as usual. It doesn't change the fact that I hate humans.

• Clearly its time to slay some shit.