Girls, What do you think of this ideas?

What would u think if your boyfriend suggested that you sit down and talk about what each of you can do to make each other feel really special and wanted and appreciated based on each person's needs and desires

• Yes i think it is good
    64% (23)
  • No
    6% (2)
  • No it should be natural
    30% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
efreshing questionR
Refreshing the question

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I don't know, seems sort of awkward to me. I don't think these things need to be discussed like that unless it's some sort of crisis or smth.

What Girls Said 5

• Expressing your wants and pleasing your partner should not be an arranged performance, but a vital part of everyday interaction. If you have to do this, something is lacking in your expression.

• Omg, I wish I had a guy like you. I'm usually the romantic and thoughtful one in the relationship, and end up getting taken for granted. Can you answer mine, please?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1624749-how-come-guys-take-good-girls-for-granted

• Will you get pissy if she doesn't do the things you discussed because it isn't comfortable for her or she doesn't feel like it at the time? That's weird. It should be natural.

• Natural is always better !

• Well i really like those stuffs of talking with the boyfriend but i think it should be done naturally ^^ like he doesn't need to say it just do it for me and same for me its more cute