Video games for couples! Any ideas?

So far, ever since my girlfriend and I bought a Wii U and Playstation 4, we're been going on a video game craze wondering what to play together ^_^ So far, we've been playing My Little Big Planet 3, Super Mario 3D World, Child of Light and taking turns with the The Witcher 3/Bloodborne. Oh it's way too much fun! X3

Any other ideas for great games for couples you'd recommend? They could be on any game system except for PC!

Most Helpful Girl

• Mario kart, Smash Bros, Rayman (i thinknit is two player?) highly reccomend getting a Nintendo 64 because it brings back a lot of memories of the 90s and it is just so fun to play. I typically play games that are one player like every game in the Legend of Zelda series so I dont have too many two player reccomendations sorry.

• We have that system and we enjoy Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party 3 the most xD Even though they may be older games, some of the best are on there like Ocarina of Time :3

• Yessss Nitendo64 is such an awesome flashback. Ocarina of time and major as mask, enough said. They also have those games on 3ds and they are the same, it is so cool. I can play my favorite games wherever I go 💜

Most Helpful Guy

• There's always Mario Kart

• Do you think Mario Kart: Double Dash or Mario Kart 8 would be the better idea to start off with? :3

• Maybe double dash as that requires you to work together more

• There is an option for having two people for one kart, one throwing items and one driving! Although I noticed that driving is easier in Mario Kart 8. Hard choices are hard XD

What Girls Said 5

• Mario games. They require working together (unless you're racing against each other, of course). They can also get a fun rivalry going.

• We noticed this with Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario World 3D and New Super Mario Bros for Wii U! Even Mario Party/Mario Kart has its advantages too. Your right about cooperation and that's what my girlfriend and I love most <3 Great idea! ^_^

• The one on the NES? Oh that's a classic indeed XD Thank you!

• You're welcome :-)

• How about wii fit with the 2 of you both working out on it together as a kind of community activity?

• You know, come to think of it, I've never thought about that game o. o That'd be sweet! Thanks for the recommendation ^_^

• Ahhh, I was going to suggest bloodborne and The witcher 3. That's like our favourite thing to do, of an evening time. And then he gets on fifa and then I'm out. Hate that game :/

• That's really cool ^_^ Is Fifa a sports game by chance? o. o I'm sorry you don't like that game in general >.<

• Yes, it's football. It's absolute shite.

• Super Mario Bros. Mario Kart. Smash bros! Death jr. Root of Evil. :)

• The Sims maybe

What Guys Said 5

• 0|0
  • A girl friend and I used to play minecraft... it was romantic in a way because we basically built our own dream house and town!

• borderlands handsome edition is fun and you can both play at the same time

• GTA 5 all day, wreck her ass.
    and by wreck her ass i mean competitively beat her in whatever activity you decide to partake.
    by beat her i mean win.

• Super Smash Bros. for Wii U if you two want to have a little competition. Or Mario Kart 8 for I guess another little competition.

• Super Smash for Wii U has some interesting two player sections no doubt and she loves to fight alongside with me although doesn't like it when I face her XD Same goes with Mario Kart 8! I think couples who are up for more competition like you said would love this more X3