What Do You Think About Islam?

What Do You Think About İslam?
What Do You Think About Islam ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate muslims. They are terrorists. Just look at the northern part of Nigeria. They are bombing churches and killing innocent lives. they , trying to force the government to banned education and turn the country into an islamic state. Check out Iraq, pakistan and other Muslim countries. This world will be a better place without Islam.

• No no Islam is a religion of peace. Europe is killer.

• "As I recall from my knowledge of history, didn't Christians massacre millions of people from two different continents, enslave millions, pushed entire ethnic groups to extinction along with their cultures, religions, and languages, and then forced their own religion on the people they oppressed?"

The difference is, Christianity claims we are all sinners. None of us are perfect except Jesus. Islam doesn't claim to have sinners or why we're not perfect.

We're also forgetting, slavery didn't begin with the atlantic slave trade. Muhammad himself was a slave trader, islam has been practicing slavery for 1400 years. In fact in terms of pure numbers, the atlantic slave trade is no comparison. The EU had to even fund the freedoms of modern slaves in sudan because muslim coutnries haven't stopped practicing it. Saudi arabia only banned it in 1974

Christianity also never advocated it, and islam however does directly.

Christians massacering people aren't being Christian. I. e to be a

• Christian literally means follower of Christ. Christ never adovocated violence so people that act in such a way are going contrary to law that was taught. Muhammad on the other hand was a military conquerer that took land and war booty in battle. he organised military campaigns throughout his life.

In Islam, Muhammad is considered the ideal man to emulate so there is a dicrepency here that you can't compare

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the biggest religion.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it is the greatest evil of the 21st century and needs to be annihilated.

• No no. Islam is a religion of peace.

• Oh really? Well, that would explain all the beheadings and suicide bombers all over the world. It would explain ISIS, Al Qaeda and the like. It will explain why women are suppressed in middle eastern and certain Asian countries, why they're not allowed to drive, receive education or wear revealing clothing, or to choose their own husbands and sex partners.
      Clearly, it is a religion of peace.

• Religion of peace, and that Christians and Muslims worship the same EXACT god, and have a lot of the same EXACT prophets (except muhammad for Christians), so the two not getting along is silly to me.

• Oh, please. I beg you...

• from the quran, Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

• No offense but you sound like someone who hasn't read the quran or hadiths or history on the topic. I'd be happy to provide that knowledge to you through muslim sources but Islam and Christianity do not worship the same God.

The Christian God
      - Incapable of lies
      - is a God of love
      - existing in the trinune
      - died for mankind out of love

Muslim God
      - the father of lies (as declared in the quran)
      - cannot love, the highest relationship a follower can attain is a slave to master relationship
      - does not speak to his followers, instead can only appear in dreams
      - says that you can commit as much sin as you like so long as your good deeds outweigh your bad

What Guys Said 4

• Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.

• I think it is a peaceful religion completely plagued by fanatics and hardcore extremists

• It's their religion so I'm fine with it.. If I can believe what I believe, they can do the same

• Yeah, but the difference is-you probably aren't going to shoot one for wearing a burqa. Of you're a chick and go to Iraq or Indonesia on a mini-skirt, with a low crop-top, you'll get butchered. You can respect their rights, but they won't respect yours.

• lol even if they believe you have to believe what they believe? (not all do but as I quoted above there holy book says so.)

• I think it's a religion.