What stereotypical high school clique were you a part of?

• Nerd/Geek
  • Jock/Cheerleader
  • Alternative/Emo
  • Indie/Prep/Hipster
  • Pothead/Burnout
  • Beauty Queens/Kings

Most Helpful Guy

• None I was kind of a jack of all trades kind of guy, I got alone with pretty much everyone, didn't really belong to any one group either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a nerd. I was in the marching band. I got straight A's. I pulled all nighters to do history projects. My group of friends created our own Facebook-like website where we'd each have profiles and could chat. We dog-piled 5 girls and 8 guys on a love seat and watched Disney movies and drank apple juice. THAT'S who I was in high school.

What Guys Said 13

• I guess alternative? Geek? Pothead? The group wasn't really that uniform.
    In a school of 2000+ students, The 8 of us (well 5 and three outcast girls who hung around us for protection from the chavs) were the only ones who weren't chavs, skinheads or pop-princess wannabes.

I mean I was 6ft at 14, dressed like a rocker, was obsessed with scifi, devoured large quantities of classical literature, and primarily listened to a mix of classical music, country music and 60s rock. My best mates were a goth pot-head and a ridiculously chirpy indie-rock fan. Finally there were the lad from the military family who worked very hard at everything he did (who introduced me to RPGs), and mate 2's tomboy girlfriend (and star of the girl's rugby team).
    We were an odd bunch.

• There were no cliques in the two HS I went.
    In the first one we were all in the same group except for some Hindus which segregated themselves.
    But in this HS I was popular and well, you could say I was the equivalent of a jock.

In the second HS there were two clicques, the geeks/nerds, and the rest. I belonged to the rest, but since I was new to that HS I wasn't popular, but still respected though.

• Oh, I forgot to say that in Spain HS lasts for 7 years, so it's like MS and HS combined. I was 4 years in the first one and the last three on the other.

• We were a mix of social rejects, track/wrestling guys, and me. It was weird because I was the most "popular" person in the group, cause I was known by a lot of the school especially compared to my friends.

I guess sort of an island of misfit toys, but doesn't everyone think that's their friend group?

• None to be honest. I was a gamer, yeah, but I was also on the wrestling team and was in my school's men's choir and glee club. I was friends with a lot of prep kids, nerdy kids, and a few stoners too. I was that guy that either everyone was friends with, knew of but didn't have anything against them, or did not know.

• Loner, thinker...

• I was like the Jock but nice to everyone... the alternative since I hated most of conformity and a nerd because I would have cyber wars with the geeks.

• I was the jock who hung out with geeks, and had a second identity as a geek.

• None of the above. I knew everyone and they knew me. I was as middle ground as u can get

• jock, even though I was on the pine for games lol

• Geek/Nerd but never classified myself as such

• I was in band, still am (college)

• Nerd and Hipster in school
    A mixture of Indie/hipster and Pothead/burnout in college :D

• What dedin gülüm? : )

What Girls Said 15

• I didn't hang out exclusively with just one type of group. I was the new girl for a while and had friends all over eventually. I did play sports, I did beauty pageants (which I didn't like), I was in ROTC, but I also enjoyed "nerdy" things like I was in orchestra (both in school and in an adult one outside of school), I was in AP classes and started going to college my junior year, and I was always on the honor roll. I loved history and was able to skip some grades ahead and take AP history courses. I liked science (space specifically, especially astronomy and astrophysics) but I was also doing a lot of art and writing - where I hung out with the alternative group. The only one I never hung out with was the burn out group.

I still do art and I enjoy nerdy things, so that's why I voted for that one. I play video games, read graphic novels and watch those superhero/action movies.

• Lone wolf.

• Darn, I had that as a category, but must have accidentally deleted it. Yeah, I knew a lot of people who weren't really a part of any of it... they just existed and did their own thing and dabbled here and there.

• Yep, that's me haha

• we didn't have 'cliques'. every person was literally their own clique lol.

• there are those categories and then there is "everyone else"... and i would have fit into that one haha

• I was a bit of an all rounder. I got along with everyone, but was never in a group.

• I was a jock (I always played lots of sports)

• The freaky geeks

• I'm not really part of any but I guess that I'm in the "lame group" even though I have friends who are popular

• None of the above. More of a loner.

• My group was mixed. We had all of those lol

• I was definitely a nerd.

• Very close to being a popular girl, haha :P

• I'm still a EmoGirl
    Hahahaha

• Hipster forever!!! LOL

• Don't really have "cliques" in England