Favorite quote?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a couple
    "Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself." Richard Nixon
    "Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent." Napoleon Bonaparte
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." Mark Twain

Most Helpful Girl

• -Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm

-A psychopath is better than no path

What Guys Said 9

• "Never half ass two things. Whole ass one thing."
    reinidays.files.wordpress.com/.../ron-swanson.jpg
    -Ron Swanson

• Mark Twain: Half the world is below average.

• Multiple Michael Scott quotes.
    "There's no such that as an appropriate joke. That's why it's a joke."
    "Never settle for who you are."

• Always try and do the right thing. You'll please a few and astonish the rest.
    Mark Twain

• "If you want to strike water, you don't dig six 1 foot wells, you dig one 6 foot well. But remember, the water you are drinking from, is the water everyone is drinking from."

- Buddha

• The greatest leaders lead from the back.

• many. but one often stands out: Young, think you know everything
    there is to know.

When you do things
    without thinking...

... you ain't making the choice,
    the choice is making you.

• "You want to fool the world tell the truth." Otto Von Bismarck

• Work smarter not harder , or this one , "Your late your late, if you were the artillery we would be dead", and my favorite, " Go to bed with itchy butt hole wake up with smelly finger"

What Girls Said 9

• I don't have one, but many; here are some of my favourite Twitter quotes (from people I used to follow when I had an account there):

• "We can't criticise a movie we haven't watched, a book we haven't read, a video game we haven't played, an untasted meal..." ~Den Sjö

• "Life is not a video game where you can replay a moment and fix what you did wrong."~ Den Sjö

• "We just find out that sometimes we fight for insignificant stuff... why waste energy trying to convince others they're wrong, if (they) won't get it?"~Den Sjö

• "We've come too far to go back and give up"—Hellen in Overleving: The Fall.

• "Truth will be always inconvenient and uncomfortable."~Kimberly Loskov

• "When you think you are ready is when you are less than ready."~Diana Loskov

• "Create your own path, don't go in others' (paths), and be happy."~Angelika Loskov

• "I have the (warm) bread, still missing the Circus."~Angelika Loskov

• "Never tell a woman she is ugly, let her dream."~Angelika Loskov

• "Girls, high heels may make you look pretty, but also show the world how dumb you can be!" ~Anne Loskov

• "Be careful when rejecting someone, you may be on the other side one day" ~Anne Loskov

And here is one that a fellow GaGer wrote once.

• "Music echoes the way we think, who we are... it is the language of the universe, and it shall not be discriminated." ~@SnowHearth

• My very favorite is:

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

Mahatma Gandhi

• 0|0
  • Probably: "The strongest among us may not wear a crown" its from a song, Citizen soldier - 3 Doors Down.
    To me it means that even if you don't wear a crown you can still be important, if you just help out another person, then you're already important for them.

• Sometimes I think I would rather have a weakness that people may take advantage of sometimes than to just be one of those people who is bitter and has a hardened heart to everyone

• Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind , heart and most importantly a beautiful soul

• "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live."

• Everything I'm not made me everything I am.

• You've got to be fucking kidding me - Jenna Hamilton

I don't know, it just speaks to me.