Do you believe in Aliens or Extra-Terrestrials?

I believe there are single celled organisms in space because that's been proven but I keep an open mind when it comes to Aliens.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If there were aliens then either there technology would be so high that we wouldn't know there were here (any civilization that can travel between stars would be vastly more advanced than us - think a fully armed aircraft carrier versus the ROmans - no contest, no comparison) OR they would let us know they were here unequivocally. So - they're not here.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Universe is too big for us to be alone. They're around, this is certain. Where? I don't know. I like to imagine that in their planet they ask themselves if they're alone too.

• That's like asking if you believe in science.

• I believe they are out there, but I don't think they have been here before. they would still be here, or they would have took every thing of value and leave us on a desolate ball of rock

• I think it's statistically improbable that there are no other life forms out there.

So my preferred alternate question on this is - "do you think Aliens are delicious?"

• Most definitely. It is very arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life in the cosmos.

• Yes we can't be the only living beings in the universe.

• proven where? yes, i believe it's entirely plausible.

• we are alien. We're in space man :D